Chapter Nine

Jorge's Pov

     I watched my screen as Benji struggled to open a jar of pasta sauce. I held my hand over my mouth trying to contain my laughter, but it wasn't working very well.

     "Damn it. " He said in frustration as he slammed his hand on the counter. He finally looked over at his screen and saw me laughing. "Hey! It's a very hard jar to open!"

     I just nodded my head and continued laughing. "I'm sure it is."

     He rolled his eyes. "Oh, shut up."

     It had been a little over a week since Benji had went home, and I was feeling a bit better. It just felt the same as before. We still face-timed almost every day, but sometimes they were a bit shorter than they used to be.

     I was still counting down they days until I traveled to Madrid, which was down to 26 days. I couldn't wait to see him again.

* * *

     Benji had finally managed to open that jar of pasta sauce, so he had to hang up to eat dinner. I assumed I should eat too, but I didn't really feel like eating. I didn't really feel like doing anything.

     I just stared at my ceiling and got lost in thought.

* * *

Benji's Pov

     After hanging up with Jorge, I ate my spaghetti while scrolling through my socials.

     I had finished my dinner and put my bowl in the dishwasher when I heard my doorbell ring.

     'huh,' I thought. 'thats weird. I didn't invite anyone over...'

     I walked to the door and opened it cautiously. Once it was all the way open, I was tackled into a bear hug, black hair tickling my face.

     My eyes widened in shock, but once I realized I wasn't being attacked I reciprocated the hug, breathing in the familiar scent and smiling contently.

* * *

     This was extremely extremely short and was kind of a filler chapter, but I just wanted to have a bit more stuff before I jump into what'll happen in the next few chapters.

     Also, sadly this is a very short story, and it is soon coming to an end. There will be a few more chapters, maybe a bit more than a few, but i'm not sure yet.

     If you want a sequel or something once i finish the rest of the chapters i might do something like that. Haven't decided yet. Anyways, thanks for reading, and the next chapter should be out soon, either later tonight or tomorrow.