Chapter Three

I woke up to Benji's arm around my waist and our legs tangled around each other. I was facing him with my head on his chest, and I could hear his heartbeat in his chest.

He looked so peaceful when he sleeps. His mouth was just the slightest bit opened and his eyelashes fluttered against his cheeks.

I put my lips against his neck and kissed up to his jaw, but he still didn't wake up.

I pecked his lips, kissed the tip of his nose. and finally after I kissed him on both his eyelids he opened his eyes slowly.

"Buenos días, mi amor." I smiled at him.

"Good morning," he replied, giving me a quick peck on the lips.

"How'd you sleep?" I asked him.

He grinned. "Amazing after last night."

I blushed. We didn't have sex last night, but it was amazing nonetheless. Let's just say Benji's hands aren't only good for painting his face.

"I'm glad. Are you hungry?"

He smirked. "Hungry for you."

"Benji-"

"You look really hot with you hair all messy like that."

"Benji if you keep-"

"You look hot all the time though," he said, cutting me off. "Especially," he trailed a finger down my chest and to the waistband of my boxers. "When you let me take these off of you."

"Weren't you the one that said you wanted to wait?"

"Did I? I don't remember that." He continued tracing shapes with his finger on my chest.

"Well I have something special planned tonight. I'm taking you out. Afterwards," I smirked. "I have something even better planned."

He smiled at me. "Te amo."

"Te amo."

***

It was already six, and I had reservations thirty minutes away at seven. Benji and just gotten in the shower and I still had to shower, and at this point I was stressing out.

I knocked on the bathroom door. "Benji! Hurry up!"

"I just got in!" He yelled back.

"Well hurry up anyways!"

"You know," he started. "This would go by much faster if you would join me!"

"We both know what will happen if I join you in that shower, and I do not have time in my schedule for that!"

"I won't do anything, I promise!"

"Wait until tonight. Now hurry up!"

I sat on my bed and tried not to stress. All I wanted was this night to go perfect. Benji deserved it. Benji deserved the world. And if I could give him that, I would do it in a heartbeat.

About five minutes later, Benji got out of the shower, water dripping from his hair and wearing just a towel loosely around his waist.

"Fuck," I breathed out.

"No time in the schedule to admire my beauty," he said. "Now get in the shower."

I made a face at him. "Fuck you."

"You wish."

"Like you don't."

I shut the bathroom door before he could reply. Damn, I loved that boy.