Chapter Ten

Time skip bc i'm really fucking lazy

* * *

Whorehey's Pov

1 hour. 1 hour until I would board a plane to see Benji again. I had decided to surprise him and come a week early, because he seemed like he had been under a lot of stress lately.

I didn't want him to be stressed. He deserved to be happy. He deserved the world, and even if I couldn't give him that, that didn't mean I couldn't cheer him up.

I decided to text him just to make sure he was going to be home when I got there. Even though I had already made sure 4 times.

Me: Banjo 🥵

Bbsito💕: What's up, bby?

Me: Nm. Wyd?

Bbsito: Same thing as when you asked an hour ago?

Me: Cool.

Yeah, he didn't suspect a thing.

* * *

Benji's Pov

Jorge was being a bit suspicious.

I mean, he did do stuff like that lot and for no reason, so I wasn't too worried about it. My answer had been the same all five times he had asked- I was just watching a movie.

I was curled up under a blanket on my couch, watching netflix. I had been doing this all day, because I didn't really feel like doing anything today.

About halfway through the movie, I started to drift off. Eventually, I was totally asleep.

* * *

I woke up to my doorbell ringing, and I checked the time on my phone. I had slept for two hours. Oops?

This time, I was prepared, knowing it wasn't an attacker at my door like I thought it was last time.

* * *

Jorge's Pov

I stood on the sidewalk infront of Benji's house, flowers in one hand and my suitcase in the other.

I had arrived at his house around 8:30. I saw lights on at his house, so I knew he was home, because apparently his family was on some trip that he didn't want to go on.

I walked up the walk way and stood at his front door, preparing to ring the doorbell. I was attempting to contain my excitement.

I assumed Benji would be really happy to see me, especially since he had seemed so down lately. I couldn't wait to see the big smile on his face and to throw myself into his arms again.

Finally, I rang the doorbell and took in a deep breath.

The door handle started to turn.

* * *

THIS IS SHORT TOO IM SORRY BUT THIS TIME I SWEAR THE NEXT ONE WILL BE LONGER BC I ALREADY WROTE IT SO I KNOW IT IS LONGER IM SORRY I KEEP WRITING SHITTY CHAPTERS.

Anyways, with that out of the way. The next chapter will be out extremely soon!!! like tonight. like in five minutes.

And I know for sure you'll enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.