Prelude part 1 (Noah Mason)

My name is Noah Mason, and I'm eighteen years old.
and right now, I'm confused.
Although they say I'm called experiment 100... but I still remember my previous name, prior to the pandemic of our small town.
Noah Mason... and I'm eighteen, I'll probably remain eighteen.

You people don't know anything, you think you do but you don't. You don't hear the screams from failed experiments, but I do... 
My life used to be ordinary; or as close to it as ordinary can be. I was stereotyped as part of the 'emo' culture, and had plenty of friends too. I had more enemies for jocks right through to my own kind... and I hate my worst enemy with a passion. 
In school we'd poke fun at one another for retarded shoes, or lame hair... regular stupid stuff, we had no cares or worries... we just were. Except now...
One day on my way home from school... I had a sack placed over my head and was bound with rope, then thrown into some sort of vehicle I presume. Anyway... I'd been launched into a facility compartment guarded with safety glass. By my side and in a separate compartment lay my enemy, out cold. I'd called out for help, for someone to let me out... only no-one came that day. I'd fallen asleep after exhausting myself with throwing my body at the glass. I even attempted to wake my enemy but... he'd slept. 
It was on day two when a man in a white overcoat approached me carrying a really long syringe filled with some kind of red... liquid I guess. Without a word, he'd entered my compartment, injected it into my neck and left. The pain was incredible, I'd fallen to my knees and screamed as it felt like acid had consumed my entire body. 
My blood had begun to boil, my breathing had become a struggle... and then everything had become dark. 

Once I'd woken again, my body didn't feel any different... however, gazing upon my reflection in the glass my features were pale... my eyes almost transparent. I had caught a glimpse of my enemy on a bed in the main room full of medical equipment... he'd bee hooked up to so many machines. I'd banged on the glass but no-one was around to let me out. However, the harder I hit the glass, the more it began to shatter and after a few more attempts I'd burst through it, instantly running over to my... well, only hope at this point.
It's ridiculous to think that after all of our fights, I'd need him now more than ever. 

My name is Noah Mason, I am eighteen years old...
and right now... I'm rather pissed off.