Chapter Ten

Noah’s P.O.V-

We were dragged to the washroom and shoved inside, I threw my arms out to steady Wesley before he face-planted the floor and gave the gorilla dude a glare, to which he responded by slamming the large metal door. The clang echoed loudly, bouncing off of the marble sinks… giving me a headache. I glanced around taking in little details, there was a row of showers and adjacent to them were a row of sinks with mirrors overhanging. The once white tiles were a really dirty gray colour, but also smeared with a deep crimson. It kinda made me feel really uncomfortable because I’d just imagined how many people must have died, in order for Finlay and his team of psycho's to succeed this time. He was so completely twisted it wasn’t even funny. I turned to Wesley now and shrugged, as I spoke… from my mouth this time.

     “I think we should make a pact.”

    "What kind?" He asked and smiled. I went back over to him and took his hands as I held his eyes with my own.

     “We don’t give them what they want. Nothing. Now that we can communicate with one another like that, we don’t need to literally speak in front of them. So until they give us a decent answer as to why we’re here, we remain mute. Okay?” I know it’s really difficult to not speak and all, but why should we?  

           "Okay."He agreed and nodded."now about that shower," he looked over to the one shower in the room.

           “Yeah, we should really freshen up now. Um… how do you like, you know… want to do this? Separate cubicles or… together?” I grinned at him, hoping to make this situation slightly better than it had been since the last time we were alone. I obviously wouldn’t make any extravagant moves on him because we’d just kissed, but… I don’t mind us showering together, I think it might even make me feel more human… hold on, I forgot, Wesley can hear me now… this is kinda awkward.

         "You're cute." He giggled then looked at the shower,"we could shower together." He nodded and looked up at me then blushed "I uh mean if you don't mind."

     “Hell no… um, I mean no of course not. Come here with me.” I led him over to the shower, linking our fingers together. Wow, do I feel nervous now. I turned to face him once we were standing just outside the large shower cubicle… at least it’s large. With a soft smile, I asked.

     “Do you want to get in, and then I follow after you?”

        He shrugged and started undressing in front of me,'get undressed silly.' He sent.

I didn’t know where to look at first, mainly because his body was perfect and his skin looked really soft. Okay… I really need to stop thinking now because he can bloody well hear me. So with a nervous grin I sent back. ‘Alright, don’t nag me. You’re starting to sound like my sister.’ I pulled off my t-shirt first, letting it float to the disgusting floor… I’m so glad it wasn’t my clothes. I tried not to blush when I realised that he was like… really naked now… what had been my theory again? Oh, no touching… got it. He’s so mean… ‘Yeah you heard me, you’re a tease.’

        He stuck his tongue out at me like a kid,'sure dear.' He stepped under the water. I couldn’t help but chuckle at his childish behaviour, he doesn’t seem bothered by the fact that we’re naked… okay, I suppose if you can’t beat them, join them. I stepped under the water behind him and reached for the shampoo which sat on a shelf in front of him. Putting a small amount on my hand, I became the worlds’ biggest snob. This brand of shampoo is terrible… I refuse to wash my hair with this crap. I miss my home… my clothes, my shampoo… it’s so not fair. I gently massaged it into Wesley’s hair trying to think of anything but being naked with him right now. I used some of the body wash on his skin, my fingers tingling with how much they wanted to explore. Behave, Noah! In the end, I rested my head on his shoulder whispering with a groan.