Chapter Seven

Chapter seven

Noah’s P.O.V-Isolated Together

This day is getting stranger by the minute. I had just attempted to kiss my enemy… there’s something completely wrong with that. Isn’t there? I’m so confused right now, I mean Wesley has always been quite good looking and all, except… I don’t know it feels quite different than just thinking he’s cute… I glanced over at him and my heart just jolted… but he’s a guy. Why on earth do I want to make out with a guy? Before I could actually reflect on that question, the door burst open again, and in walked those three crazy scientists, all of them smiling. I immediately walked over and stepped in front of Wesley, stretching my arm out for further protection. I glared at them as I demanded.

“Okay, you’ve had your fun, now let us go.”

Blondie stepped forward, coming inches from me… he had to lower himself slightly too because he was much taller than me. His tone was cruel, sending a chill over my body.

“Oh no experiment one-hundred, the party is just beginning. I knew you both possessed something special. This is wonderful. You two are not going anywhere. Miranda, tie them up.”

The female scientist stepped forward, and in her hands she held two sets of handcuffs, and some rope. I backed up slightly but before I could move further I was pulled forward, and wrestled to the ground. I could hear Wesley, his tone terrified.  

“Let me go. You.... you barbarians!” He cried trying to get away, but failed as before. As I lay on the ground, my face being pressed into the dirt I couldn’t help but think that fighting back is futile… so I called over to Wesley, my tone soothing.

“Wesley, listen. They want you to fight back, they want you to be scared… but you’re not the type of person to get scared by this, okay? Just trust me, I won’t let them hurt you. I promise you.”

He stopped moving and just stood there as they handcuffed him, his fear turned into irritation. You could see that written all over his face. “ Fine, but can I have some water? Crazy scientist? That’s only humane.” He said kindly.

“My name is Doctor Finlay, and you’ll get water when you’re in the underground cells.” Okay so the blonde haired madman is called Doctor Finlay, and the female is Miranda… isn’t there a third? Oh wait, he’s pinning me to the ground still. I felt myself being pulled up, my hands now cuffed behind my back, the rope around my neck and connected with the rope tied around Wesley’s neck… seriously it’s like the dark ages when the slaves were… nevermind, it doesn’t matter. I feel sick… much too hot right now… I can’t breathe again. Just then, the third doctor pulled on the rope as if it were a dog lead, and Doctor Finlay spoke, leading the way to the metal door.

“Okay my wonderful experiments, tonight you rest. Tomorrow, our real work begins.”

We were pulled through the door, Wesley trailed behind me… I suppose it’s the best place for him to be because I’m blocking any frontal attacks. However, that crazy woman was pulling up the rear, holding onto the rope too… I’ve got no idea how the hell I’m going to get him out of here. I can't even think straight anymore. I mean I mustn’t be right, I wanted to kiss him. This drug or virus has got to be the driving force behind that particular desire, right? Unless… am I turning gay? I’ve not actually thought about my sexuality before… I don’t suppose any girls had interested me, I’ve not really cared about relationships either so…

“We’re here. You share this cell.” Miranda spoke from behind me. And without anything else being said or explained by them, they set us free, and then left, locking the large metal door behind them.