8- Karma

Chapter 8: Karma

A beautiful banner by  MysticaldivineF

Khushi's Pov

For a moment I was froze when I saw him watching me with an intensity and anger covering his face. It is enough to burn me. I stood there in horror, silently staring at the monster with wide eyes as if he is going to kill me with those murderous gaze. I have no idea what is going on into his mind. There is something running into his devil brain which I need to find out otherwise I will be dead.

''Did you got any evidence against me or should I help you to find out..'' He paused to look at me and then slowly walk near me in a slow pace. I stumbled.

''What are you speaking I...'' I said and averted my gaze because I know I am badly caught. I look behind to see the path of my freedom but all I see only darkness. Supressing my fear, I took one step toward the exit door. On the very moment I felt my dupatta stuck somewhere. Before I turn or do any movement, it get tightened around my neck. I choked feeling suffocating all of a sudden.

''Where are you planning to go Baby..'' His husky voice hit my ears bringing halt to my struggles.

No Khushi, Don't show your weakness to this spineless man. You have to face him..Yes I will face him. He can't afraid me. With determination, I pushed his grip off me and turn abruptly.

''Let's come straight to the point, Mr raizada. Tell me what do you want from me?'' But my question has deepened his smirk.

He closed the gap and my body began shaking.

''What do you want from me? Why you brought me here..?'' I began moving backward by his advances and soon after I hit against the wall.

''You can't..force..me..'' I worn.

''Shut your mouth first.'' Said Arnav.

''No Mr raizada. I won't... First you shut your mouth. You cannot command me. I'm not those type of girl who roam around you and ready to do anything you offer.'' I said suppressing my trembling voice.

''That's why you are here.'' He paused and looked at me closely. His dirty hands fell on me making me feel disgusted. I try to remove his hand but he didn't budge.

''Just 2 minutes..It will take me only 2 minutes to end your life and you will become a history. After that I will bury you right here..did you think any of your family member will come to search your dead body..I don't think so'' He said furiously and again grab my neck. He is standing dangerously close to me, choking me further until I was out of breathe. I grip his hand trying to free me but got no mercy from his side. I am confused. I have no idea what he wants and why he is doing this?

''What-do-you-wantt--'' I cough begging him to free me. After few seconds, I felt his grip loosens bringing me out of breathe and it leads me on the ground near his feet.