Chapter 1 I'm So Dead Today

'Guess what???'

'I'm getting married'

'In the age of 21. Well it's legal to get married in our country still...'

'I can't believe I'm going to marriage Edwin, my best friend. As in your cousin'

'What are you doing?'

Its suppose to make sound 'baby, you got a message' but luckily she put the phone in vibrate mute. So it won't cause any trouble. Guess, what her luck is not on her side today?

''God, if I find out who is the one send message non-stop I'm personally going to hired a sniper to kill that person. I'm serious. Don't they get it I didn't want to reply their message since I had lesson to focus. Like I really did. At least I'm try to not sleep in class.'' she cursed the person who text her non-stop. Yes, she was in the class. English Class. For your kind information, her English class sucks.

'Amelia Lim did you hear me out'

'Just answer my whatsapp message'

'Amelia'

'Amelia'

She just pray hopefully that person stop send message. Keep the phone in silent mood was every college rules and regulation that they have to follow. So she put the phone in vibrate each time she had class to attend. Okay, she finally pissed off. She harshly pulled out the phone from the back pocket of her skinny blue jeans. Not to reply but to off the phone right now before something weird happen. That's when something hit her lovely ears. She heard a voice calling her name for just a 5 barefoot distance.

'Ms. Amelia!!!!!!' heard the voice of a women yelled.

She turn her head slowly to her left side while try to hide the phone under the desk. From, the corner of her eyes. She saw Lucas smile with smirked on his face. Like he win the best friend award Oscar Award. Strange. Something going to happen. She can sense the bad aura around her right now. All class staring at her like she was a piece of meat and the others was a predator. Only her. Not to forgot her English lecture, Ms. Evelyn eyes on her too. Goshh...well she is the calling her all this minutes ago. Amelia just hope the ground his mouth and shallow her with it right here like right now. 'What she going do to me a detention. Oh no please. Give any else but no detention. Sounds like stupid but here I agree with my own self.' she just pray inside of her heart.

Today they were having poetry. Ms. Evelyn is a cool, happy and exciting teacher ever. Everyone likes her but there is one problem with her. She dislikes the student whoever didn't focus during her class. The worst things might happen is Ms. Evelyn will give you different title of poetry which is not in the syllabus and ask you to talk about it right away. If you unable to answer it. You are so dead cause she will scold you harshly. Last time was, a guy became her victim. No one even remember much that guy's name. Nichole, Nicholas something like that. Who know who was that? Since that day everyone try to give full attention on her class. Hope so nothing like that will happen today.

'Oh my God what I have getting into myself? I am so dead today. No idea how long she has been called me. Seeing her face look like she has been calling my name multiple. I didn't know that you love my name so much Ma'am.' said Amelia in mind voice.