|2|

Y/n's pov
I stare at Kihyun, not blinking, not even moving. "This can't be real." He says as he walks to a room. "Wait!" I yell. He stops in his tracks and turn around with a smirk. "I see you like my body? You want me don't you?" I show him a disgusted face.

"I need you to show me my room." He walks to a room and I go inside the room he showed me. I thanked him and closed my door. "That was a close one..." I go and unpacked my stuff and sat down on my bing bag, tired. Here's my room-

I get up to change out of my school uniform

I get up to change out of my school uniform. Here's what I wear-

I grabbed my phone off my table and went outside my room to see Kihyun sitting on the couch, in the living room, playing on his phone

I grabbed my phone off my table and went outside my room to see Kihyun sitting on the couch, in the living room, playing on his phone. I go to the door and put my shoes on then opening my door. "Where are you going?" I turn to him. "I'm going to my brothers room." He hums in response.

I go to the room that Hyungwon texted to me before I left. He lived pretty close to me and Kihyun.

I knocked on the door that Hyungwon texted me. A buff boy answers. "Hey, Y/n right?" I nod and he lets me in. I take my shoes off when I get inside. "So who's your roommate?" Hyungwon asked as he played on his phone at a table.

I nervously laughed before answering him. "It's...Kihyun." He looks up at me and Wonho laughs so hard. "Sucks to be you." I sighed.

Hyungwon puts his phone down on the table and walks to me and puts his hand on both of my shoulders.

"He is a play boy, do not fall into his traps. Okay?" I nodded.

We talked for awhile about boring stuff to be honest. I got up from the couch. "I got to go Hyungwon. Homework is sitting on my desk untouched." I sighed.

He nodded.

I put my shoes back on and left, went to my dorm where ...Kihyun was at...

When I got there I heard weird noises coming from his room. Was he...watching porn..??

I went to his door and put my ear on it until I heard footsteps and ran to my room, closing the door as fast as possible.

I opened the door thinking he wasn't there until I saw a girl going through our fridge and Kihyun watching tv.