|19|

We then walk back to the old looking cabin to see the door is wide open and it's suspiciously quiet. I was about to walk but then Kihyun suddenly grabs my arm, stopping me. "You are pregnant, go wait in the car for me." Kihyun says and walks slowly to the cabin, silently. I nod even though he can't see me since his back is facing me and walk over to our parked car in a tip-toing walking position. I then enter the car and sat there in silence. I was feeling a little suspicious... It's a trap, obviously. I hurriedly get out the car and yell for Kihyun... I really didn't think this through. He turns to be but soon widen his eyes and start running to me as I stand there, confused.

I feel someone grab me from behind and put something g over my nose. I knew what it was so I tried to fight back but soon felt dizzy and tired. My eyes soon turned blurry then I suddenly close my eyes. I just want my baby to be okay... I pray its okay..

-Skip time to when Y/n wakes up-to-

I open my eyes to see a dar room. I tried to move my arms but they were tied up to a chair I was sitting on. My legs were tied to the chair legs to then to be extra, they really had to tie my waist on the chair... Like they know I'm pregnant... They retarded. ʅ('⊙◞⊱◟⊙')ʃ

I looked around the room to see whats all in here but nope.... Nothing was in the room except for me and a chair. I remembered Kihyun.... I start freaking out even more then I had already been
Then... I hear the rattle of keys on the other side of the door. Soon the door opened revealing, of course... Your one and only Jungkook.. "What do you want from me?!" I yelled furiously. He listened to me scream as he turned his back to me and begin locking the doors back. "I do want something from you though.." I felt a tear drop down my eye and to my cheek. "What do you want?" He turns back to me and walks slowly to me. "I want that baby dead." He says in an harsh tone. "Why?" I ask, obviously knowing what he will say. "Because I can only have you all the girls want me so that means you do to."

My anger built up. "Not every fucking girl wants you!" I yelled. Then he slaps me so hard, my cheek turned a bright red. Instead of anger, I felt scared... What if he...... What if he kills me and obviously my baby and yes that's his goal apparently. He leaves the room and walks off to somewhere. I looked around the room to see if there is anything that actually can help me but nothing. I began to ball my eyes out as I was scared. Kihyun told me he will protect me no matter what cause... Now I'm in this nightmare.

The door opens once again revealing a different man. He looked sadly into my eyes as if he felt bad. "I am sorry." he said with a knife in his right hand. "Please don't come near me..." I managed to say as I was crying even harder. He comes closer and looks like he's about to cut my neck when suddenly hear cuts the rope and helps me up, carefully off the ground. Now this time I was crying out in joy. I hug the man. He hesitantly hugs me back.

"Thank you." I say, my voice muffled by my tears. "We have to get you out of here." I nod and break the hug. "What's...your name?" he smiles softly at me then answers my question. "My name is Hyunjin, Hwang Hyunjin." he then grabs my wrist softly and drag me out the room, carefully. "We have to be quick. You see that room over there?" he points across the hallway. "Go in there for now, I'll come back." he then walks off and turns a left. I didn't waste no time and went into the room. It looked like his bedroom because there were pictures on the wall of him.

I shut the door behind me and lock it then I made sure I locked it. I started crying because I'm scared that my baby could die. I sit on the floor softly as I think about my life situation right now. I then feel a sharp pain go through my stomach. I made sure there wasn't any blood there and there wasn't....i see water on the ground. I wince in pain. "Not now..." I breathe in and out as I try not to be noisy. I then hear a light push on the door. "It's me Hyunjin." I crawl to the door and unlock it. He opens the door to see his white rug was wet.