|12|

I go up to my room and unpack. I think that's what Kihyun and the rest are doing to.

I let them pick there own room also.
Jisoo enters my room as I was in my phone, scrolling through Instagram again. "Hey Y/n!" I look up from my phone to see Jisoo who sat beside me on my bed. "Hey Jisoo." She smiles at me. "Do you want to go eat out at a restaurant and why didn't you tell me you had such a nice house?" I giggle at what she said at the end of her question.

"My parents are the Ceo." She widen her eyes and I answer her other question. "Hmmm, I would love to go out to eat today. I'll go tell the others mkay?" She nods and I get up off my bed and left my room to go to Jennie's bedroom to see her laying on her bed.

"Hey Jennie?" She looks up from her phone and sit up from her bed to look at me. "Yeah?"

"We're going out to eat. Wanna come with us?" She nods. "Yeah but let me get dressed first." I nod and walk out her room, closing her door behind me.

I walk to Kihyun's room afterwards to hear noise coming from his room. I peek through the crack to see him doing something to his self. I smirked at the sight.

I opened the door to him being startled and him quickly sitting up. He noticed me smirking which meant I seen it all. "Hey, you might wanna clean your hand if your going to come with us to go eat out at a restaurant, you coming?" He nods, embarrassed. His face turned a bright red which meant he definitely was embarrassed.

I walk out his room and go to my room to change out of my clothes. I grabbed clothes from my walk-in closet and went to my bathroom.

I took a hot shower then got out the shower and rapped a towel around my waist then went into my room to see Kihyun in there waiting for me. He gulped, looking up and down my body. I rolled my eyes cause he is such a pervert at the moment. I grabbed the clothes that happen to be beside him, on the bed.

I went back into the bathroom, closing the door behind me and changed into the clothes I chose out of my closet.

Outfit:

Hair: