|9|

"Hey Jisoo." She looks down at her feet. "So...I don't know what to say but why did y-you take a p-picture with L-Lisa and Rosé?"

She continues to look down then looks up at me after sometime of silence. "T-They said I looked so cute and that they wanted to be my friends so I agreed. Their so pretty and I'm popular n-now.." I give her a fake smile and turn around from her. I leave and silently cry as Lisa is ruining my life. I should give up at this moment. I should let them win if they wanted....

I didn't care...they could bully me, beat me up or do whatever and I would let them without fighting back.

I walk through the hallways, looking down at my feet. I see two feet in front of me. I stop and look up with tears stained on my face. "What?" I say in a low tone. "I want a fight? I'm starving for a fight. I'll win this time I'm sure of it." I nod and just stand there, she kicked me making me fall onto the ground, I did nothing about it knowing I'm to weak to fight anyways.

She kicked my stomach many of times...I felt like passing out. There was a crowd around us, I noticed Jisoo staring at us. Everything started to turn blurry...I felt even weaker then before every time she kicked my stomach. Nobody helped but just watched...I don't feel like being in this world.

I feel my eyes getting heavier and my breathing unstable. I close my eyes and everything turns black.

Many hours later.

I open my eyes slowly, adjusting to the lights. "W-where am I?" I sit up and hear the door open. I look to my left to where the door was to see Kihyun. He noticed me sitting up.

He yelled out the door for the doctor to come in here, soon the doctor showed up and he told me to lay back down. "So, you do have a fractured ankle." I gasped. "How?!" I yelled then Kihyun responded in a low tone. "Well, when Lisa kicked you she also stomped on your ankle after you past out."

Was....he there? "H-how do you know?" He chuckled then responded to my question. "I'm the one who brought you here. I yelled at everyone to help me but no one did so I put you on my back...your pretty light." I feel the heat rush to my cheeks.

"Y-you picked me up?" He nods then the doctor coughs. We turn our attention to the doctor. "So, you do have a fractured ankle and would have to be hospitalized." I happily wiggle then yell, grabbing my foot as I moved it on accident. I heard Kihyun chuckle...I pout my lips looking at Kihyun...he was smiling at me, I smile back at him. I felt my heart skip....my heart was racing.

I've actually never felt this feeling before...what is this feeling? Hmmmm..

I think very hard but couldn't make up what the feeling was. I shrug it off like it's nothing.

Skip time to 12 am
I couldn't sleep, thinking of Kihyun's smile. I rolled around in the uncomfortable hospital bed with a hurt foot...

I kept wincing in pain if I moved to much. I thought this foot being hurt would be a blessing since I won't have to go to school but.....it hurts so much!!!!!

I silently cried myself to sleep from the pain of my ankle.

Morning hit and I woke up to the sunlight that shines into my hospital room. I rolled over to the other side, where the door was to see Kihyun sitting in a chair with his head laying on the bed. I admired his face, smiling like an idiot....he opened his eyes and smiled back at me.

I felt blood rush up to my cheeks again then he kissed my nose. "You look so cute, blushing." I widen my eyes and scoot away from him then my foot started to hurt. "Goddammit!" I yelled sitting up and grabbing my feet squinting my eyes shut at the pain I was feeling. He sits up and rubs my back. "Are you okay?" I look too him about to be sarcastic until I looked into his eyes and saw concern. I really like his eyes...his eyes are pretty. Really pretty!

I leaned closer slowly and he did the same thing and leaned closer. "I'm tired." I freaked out and lay back down. He nods and lays his head beside me again and falls asleep.

I stare at his beautiful features then kissed his cheek, turned the other way, facing the wall and squealed at what I did..

I fell asleep, hugging my pillow as hugging something is my sleeping habit. (That's also a/n's sleeping habit(me)

The sound of the door opening can be heard. Me and Kihyun woke up from our naps and looked to the door to see my parents dressed all fancy..

 Me and Kihyun woke up from our naps and looked to the door to see my parents dressed all fancy

That's my parents

That's my parents...yep..

Me being surprised Gasped. "What are you doing here?" I ask sittting up then looking at Kihyun who looked surprised as to who my parents were. "Who's this boy? Your boyfriend? Why didn't you tell me? Is he broke? Is he rich? He is handsome." I widen my eyes at my mothers question. "H-he's not my boyfriend, Eomma!" She rolls her eyes. "Young people these days." My dad mumbles but I'm sure everyone in the room heard him.

"What are y'all doing here. Since when did y'all care if I got hurt? Y'all just care about money." My mom rolls her eyes once again then answers me. "What's the girls name that did this to you?"

"Li-" I cut myself off. "Don't do this again, mommmmmm." She shrugs her shoulder. "If you don't tell me her name I'll find it myself by going up to your school." I widen my eyes then tell her. "Lalisa." She taps my shoulder then walks out the room, leaving me frightened.

Then Kihyun decided to speak. "What is she going to do to Lisa?" I sigh frustrated. "My mom and dad aren't the easy parents...there rude to there child and if something bad happens to there children they'll make that persons family go bankrupt..." Kihyun widen his eyes after I said bankrupt. "So...Lisa's parents will go bankrupt?" I nod to Kihyun.

He stares at me for a long time then looks down to his lap. "Something wrong?" I ask him, looking concerned. He slightly nods still looking at his lap.

"Tell me please." He looks up at me with a smile on his face. "I like you a lot actually.." He says in one breath.