|16|

2 hours later
I sat there in the hospital bed, crying. No, the baby didn't die... But if Kihyun didn't bring me here immediately then... It would have died... I thanked the doctor again. Well, I cried cause of the pain I still felt but the doctor gave me something to ease the pain. The worse part was that I was only 6 months into being pregnant.....

I didn't want to know what gender the baby was until I give birth.. So only Ki Hyun knew the baby gender...

Flashback
The doctor enters the room and said he got the test results back of the baby gender. "I got the results and-" I cut him off. "Umm... Actually I would like if you do not tell me...you may tell him." I point to Kihyun with a cheeky smile. The doctor nods and exits the room with Kihyun.

I still didn't know the babies gender... Rip..

I finally got discharged out the hospital and we all started driving off. "Ki Hyun~" He hums in response. "Let's go to McDonald's~" he sighs. "It's not the healthiest food." My blood was boiling. "Get me a damn burger ki Hyun, with a side of, cookies, sweet tea, chicken nuggets, fries, a big Mac and that's all." I smiled cheeky.

He turns into McDonald's actually terrified... Why does he look so scared? I thought to myself. He went through the drive threw, paid and got the food. He handed me the bag and sweet tea. I opened the bag to see. "I'M MISSING MY FUCKING CHICKEN NUGGETS! I'M FUCKING PISSED!" I randomly yelled... He parks and about to get out the car when I slam the car door, walking into McDonald's. Ki Hyun runs in after me.

"Look, I'm missing my fucking chicken nuggets, I'm fucking pissed! I'm pregnant and eating for two so give me my damn chicken nuggets!" I say to the people behind the counters." I'm sorry ma'am-"

"Give me my chicken nuggets!" I tell to the cashier that was behind the counters. She gets scared then quickly puts in my order. In less then 2 minutes I'm walking out of McDonald's with my chicken nuggets and Ki Hyun walking beside me, shaking his head.

We enter the car and I began to eat my chicken nuggets while smiling. I finally got done eating and I felt full. I really like McDonald's. McDonald's has the best food. We got home soon after to see Jisoo and Jennie sitting on our porch, looking worried to see me walking out with a huge smile on my face. They run up to both of us.

"What happened? Are you okay? Is your baby okay?" they both asked at the same time which kinda freaked me the hell out but why the fuck would I care?
"The baby is fine, I just ate McDonald's!" I proudly say like a child as they stare at me shocked. What's their problem? I asked myself as I walk past them and I not our house. I go straight up to my room, skipping when I suddenly get tired. I yawn then walk up to my room and lay down but the remembered I haven't had a bath in awhile so I might wanna do it before I go to bed.

I get up out of bed and go to my closet to get clothes out for me to change into after my shower. I took a shower then got out. I then put my night gown on cause some of my sleep clothes didn't really fit or make me look sexy anymore so I kinda had to wear this even though it still is cute though.

The outfit I wore is:

(I know that that's not how a stomach looks like when pregnant, just use your imagination (▰˘◡˘▰)I then dry my hair with a blow dryer the enter my room to see Kihyun passed out on my bed

(I know that that's not how a stomach looks like when pregnant, just use your imagination (˘˘)
I then dry my hair with a blow dryer the enter my room to see Kihyun passed out on my bed. I sigh and sit down beside him and get into my phone and scroll through insta when I felt tired. I put my phone on the side table and lay down, covering myself with the blanket when I feel something grab my hand. It happened to be Kihyun's hand. I smile then eventually fall asleep.

I wake up to feel a hand wrapped around my waist. I open my eyes, adjusting to the light, beaming into my room when I noticed things hanging on the walls... Scattered on the floor, taped on my door, on the mirrors and everything. I sit up to get a good look at the pictures making my room messy. It was of me and Kihyun asleep...Jisoo or Jennie probably did this.

I get up out of bed, trying not to wake up Kihyun and walk into Jennie's bedroom... "Hey Jennie?" she looks up at me. "Did you put those pictures of me on my wall?" she shakes her looking rather confused. I tilt my head but then walk to Jisoo's room. I enter to see her asleep. I lightly tap her to see her sit up. "What?" she asks in a tired voice. "Did you put pictures all over my wall?" I ask which earned her shaking her head with a tired expression placed her face.

If she didn't do it then who did? Kihyun couldn't have cause he was in the pictures.......

I stomp back into my room remembering the security cameras that were placed in every room. I put my house shoes on then go downstairs into the living room where my tv was. I turn it on and there placed a security camera footage of right now. Only Ki Hyun knew how to work this.

I stumble up the stairs and go into my room to wake Ki Hyun up. "Yah! Yoo Kihyun!" he wakes up from my yelling. "What?" he asks and sits up. He then noticed the photos all over the wall of us sleeping. "W-whats all that?" I sigh. "I don't know but can you check the security cameras for me?" he nods, puts his house shoes on then exits our room and goes to our living room.

He then proceed to check the security cameras..

The footage that we saw was a man figure in all black. Black hoodie, a black hat, black jeans, black shoes. Even a black mask. The man in the thing walked in our room and took a picture from his camera then went back down stairs and out our house. We stared at it confused when we skipped time on the security camera to a few more hours to where it's about 4:30 in the morning when he comes back with tape and a whole bag on his back this time. He then goes to our room again and starts taping pictures all over our room.

Me and Kihyun stared at each other scared out of our minds. Why does this all happen when I'm pregnant? Why now? Am I putting this baby in a lot of danger? These questions went through my head when I burst out crying... I just want all this to stop. Ki Hyun raps me in his arms and lays his head in the crook of my neck. I knew he was silently crying. I patted his back and wiped my tears. I lifted his head up and also wiped his tears. "We have to do this together for the safety of our child.." he nods in agreement. We stand up when I noticed what we're wearing. We're still in our pajamas.

"First we got to change." he agrees and goes to his bedroom bathroom while I go to mine and take a soothing shower. I silently cried, feeling worried. I then get out after the shower and rap a towel around my body then walk out into my room and went into my closet, taking out some clothes.

I blow dryed my hair and put light makeup on then went outside my room and into Kihyun's room

I blow dryed my hair and put light makeup on then went outside my room and into Kihyun's room. He was getting dressed. I lightly knocked on the door so he will notice my presence. He turns around to face me. "I'm almost done." he says as he puts his shirt on. I nod and wait patiently. He got his shoes on then turned to me. "Wait, where are we going?" 😂

"To the police and show them the security cameras." I nod, feeling dumb. We both go down stairs and out the front door. We enter our car and he drives off. We finally got to the police station with the thing we needed to show them the footage. We waited to be called when they finally called us.