|4|

I saw...my ex which is...Jungkook.

He was leaning on a wall while a pretty girl in front of him and it seems like there flirting.

My eyes filled with tears that I didn't want..

I quickly go to the treadmill hoping they didn't see me which I was wrong when I heard feet walking towards me from behind.

I turn around quickly to see Jungkook staring at me with a smirk planted on his face.

I wanted to smack that smirk off his face so bad because.....he took everything from me. My first kiss, my first time and he left me just like that.

"What?" I looked down about to cry but I didn't want to so I kept my tears in as much as I can. "Hey baby. I was wondering if we can get back on good terms?" I look up at him with mad eyes.

"You....WANT TO GET BACK ON GOOD FUCKING TERMS?! You broke a part of me. I can't fucking forgive an asshole like you. Fuck you!" He scoffed and grabbed my wrist tightly. "You make me pissed honestly, why don't we go back to my place like the old days?" He winked at me as I struggled to make him let go of my wrist. "Let go of me!"

The next thing I know, I feel a big hand pulling me to them and making Jungkook lose grip of my wrist.

I turnt my head to see...KIHYUN?!

"Who the fuck is this Y/n?!" Jungkook asked me mad to see a boy with me.

"He's-" Kihyun cut me off. "I'm her boyfriend, jackass. Get on somewhere!" Jungkook scoffed again and turned around to leave.

I watched him leave until he wasn't in my sight anymore. When I couldn't see him anymore I quickly turned around to face Kihyun.

"Thanks.." I looked down feeling bad about all of the things that I got mad about.

He didn't say anything back and just walked away. "Fuck you!" I yelled as I hear a light chuckle come from his lips.

I scoff and go back to the treadmill that was near me. I get on it and do my workout.

When I was done, I was sweaty and tired. I head to the exit of the building and leave.

I checked my watch to see I'm going to be late. If your wondering what I'm late about is going to my dorm because the building everybody's dorm is in, locks at 7:30. It was 7:14 and I was nowhere near our dorm complex so I took a short cut that made me feel uneasy....

The short cut was through a dark ally way, I felt very uncomfortable with the situation.

It was a long allyway and that's the scariest part..

Next thing I know I'm being pushed to a wall by a drunk man...

I was stunned. I didn't know what to do or what to say. I just blanked out as he try's to lift my sports bra up which it was hard for him since he had a empty beer bottle in his hand..

When he got my sports bra off, that's when I came back to reality... I pushed him then kicked his stomach making him fall to the ground easy because, well he was obviously drunk.

I got my sports bra up and quickly put it back on before someone sees me bare chest.

I cried while running home....why me?

A/n: Just Incase your confused, here's what her and Kihyun's dorm looks like:

Living room: