|3|

Y/n's pov
After the phone call with my brother, I decided to get clothes for a bath and to take a shower.

I put my clothes, phone and tampon in my bag and went out my room to see Kihyun and Seulgi making out on the couch which didn't really surprise me anymore to be honest.

They quickly stopped when they noticed me, coming out my room and to the front door. "Where are you going, Y/n?" I roll my eyes as I put my shoes on. "Seulgi May stay in my room tonight. I'm staying over at Hyungwon's dorm. Bye I guess."

I closed the door behind me and walked down the stairs and to the second floor of the complex. I finally got to his dorm after awhile of walking down stairs and turning a lot of corners to get to his room dorm number. By the way, his room was nowhere close to mine and Kihyun's dorm.

I knocked on the door and Wonho opened the door then letting me in. "Thank you." I thanked Wonho and bowed to him before I bent over to take my shoes off.

After taking my shoes off, I see Hyungwon sitting at the table drinking something. It looked like coffee but why would I care so much about what he drinks?

"Have you ate yet?"I nodded real quick. "Yes, yes I have." I had to lie to him because I don't really like eating, plus I'm on a diet to.

He knew I was lying because he's the type of person to tell if someone is lying or not...

"Where do I put my bag?" He points to a place where they hang there coats and bags.

I go over there and hang my bag beside Hyungwon's bag.

I go to the couch and bring my phone out to see the timer is up.

I get up from the couch and walk over to Hyungwon. "Where's your bathroom?" He points to a door.

I go to my bag and pull out my tampon. It happen to drop. Wonho and Hyungwon saw what dropped.

I quickly picked it up and sprinted to the bathroom as fast as I could.

I got done putting the tampon in and got out of the bathroom.

"What was the timer for?" I turn a little red.. "well, to know when I should change my tampon..." I answered honestly because Wonho wasn't in the room at the time.

After awhile of watching YouTube on the couch, I decided to take a bath.

I went inside the bathroom to see a towel rapped around Wonho's waist. He. Has. Abs.

I close the door and run to Hyungwon who was giving me a questionable look. "I forgot...I-I need to go get another tampon from home. He nods.

I turn and go out the room without putting my shoes back on.

I was going to my dorm when I heard something in the room. It wasn't moaning but, it sounded like yelling.

I open the door to see Kihyun fighting with a man.

I bow as respect as they both turn to me and stare at me. "I'm sorry to interrupt you two but I forgot something out the bathroom.

I pass through the two and head to the bathroom. They start yelling again.

I got out of the bathroom when the man walked up to me and pushed me to Kihyun who happen to be sitting on the couch.

the man pushed me on his lap. "This is the bitch that you got pregnant?! As a father I don't want any grand children!"

I get up quickly from Kihyun's lap. "I'm on my period! I can't be pregnant!" I yelled at the man.

My blood boiling at the thought of Kihyun getting someone pregnant. "Prove it!"

Kihyun's father said. I threw my tampon at him and he caught it and examined it. "So why are you here??" He asks me, throwing the tampon back at me. "I live here! I'm his roommate. Since I'm mad at him right now, I'll tell you who he possibly got pregnant." Kihyun grabbed my arm gently while shaking his head quickly.

I looked back at the man and purposely bumped his shoulder as I walked out the door.

I stomped my way to my brothers room.

When I got there I see Hyungwon on his phone like usual. "I'm back.." I say in a sad tone.

He looks up at me from his phone. "What happened, Y/n?" I sigh and answer him honestly. "Well, Kihyun got someone pregnant and.....his dad was there.." Hyungwon Gasped. "Wait! Were you mean to his dad." I answer honestly again. "I was kinda mean." Hyungwon Gasped more. "His dad practically rules the world. He can get you in a lot of trouble in a blink of an eye.... Stay away from Kihyun's dad." I nodded and went to his bathroom.

Here's what I wore after I showered-

I exit the bathroom to Wonho staring at me

I exit the bathroom to Wonho staring at me. "What?" I ask him. "How do you get your body to be so thin but thick at the same time?!" I giggle. "I go to the gym every Friday, I'm going to bed. Good night:" He nods not looking away from me.

I enter Hyungwon's room to see him on his bed. "Hey, so where am I sleeping?" He puts his phone down on the bed beside him and sits up.

"Change of plans, we're sleeping in the same bed but don't worry, I'll put a pillow between us." I nodded.

"Why do you still wear that kind of stuff, Y/n??" I look at my outfit. "What's wrong with it?" He sighs. "It's to short for you to be around Wonho, Wonho can't resist girls like you but apparently your on your period so your good." I nod again and put my phone on his side table.

I laid fully down and got comfortable. Soon I drifted to sleep.

I woke up to someone shaking my shoulder gently.

I open my eyes to see Wonho. I sat up and grab my phone to see what time it was.

I quickly got up and went to change.

Here's what I wore-

Hyungwon asked me where I'm going to

Hyungwon asked me where I'm going to. "Where are you going?" I bend over to put my shoes on and answered him. "I'm going to the gym." Hyungwon showed a confused face. "Don't you go to the gym every Friday? It's Sunday." I open the door until I remember my bag and go back to get my bag.

"I know but I also go on Sunday's."

He nods and I go to the gym after a lot of walking which is pretty good exercise.

When I got inside I bought a energy drink then went inside.

I saw someone I didn't want to see...