|15|

I wake up to feel a pair of arms around me. I turn slightly over to see who it was even though it was quite obvious. I peck his lips then his eyes suddenly open. I start to blush..

He smirks and gives my lips a peck back. I roll over to get out of bed. I get out of bed and stretch. "Where are you going? " Ki Hyun suddenly asks."I'm changing clothes cause I'm going shopping and plus I'm extremely hungry so I'm going to the mall, shopping and eating. You wanna come?" he shakes his head." No I think it should be a girls day out away from everyone." I nod and pick clothes out for me to wear. I then head to my bathroom and hop in.

After I was done I get out and get dressed into something very comfortable.

I put my hair up in a bun and walk out the bathroom to see Kihyun had fell asleep again

I put my hair up in a bun and walk out the bathroom to see Kihyun had fell asleep again. I didn't mind and walked past my bed and exit my room, completely forgetting I'm pregnant. I go to Jennie's room. I knock then enter to see Jennie laying in bed lazily, looking at the ceiling doing absolutely nothing.

I knock again to get her attention. She turns my way. "Oh, hey You/n, what do you need?" Jennie asks sitting up in her bed. "Can you go to the mall with me?" she shakes her head. "I'm kinda busy with things." she says with a sad facial expression.

I nod and then walk to Jisoo's room. "Hey Ji-" she is no where in her room. I look everywhere around her house then de iced to text her to see where she is.
Phone call
___________________________
Me: Hey Jisoo, where are you?
Jason,: I'm at Chanyeols.
Me: Okay?, TTYL
___________________________
End of phone call

I put my phone in my bag. Guess I'm going alone but oh well. I don't want to bother anybody. I go down stairs and head outside, then driving out the drive way inside my car. It took awhile cause the mall wasn't the closest to my house.

I got out my car when I got there about half an hour later then went inside. I did felt like I was being watched but all I could really think about was food.. I felt hungry then usual knowing I'm eating for two. 😞

I didn't care about that feeling and went to a nearby place that serves food. I got hot wings! (My favorite food personally)

I sat down at the food court and began eating my hot wings. A man approaches me. "Is this seat taken?" he asks. I shake my head a little confused but I don't really care and I just want to continue eating. I felt a little uneasy.. The same feeling I had cb effort but fuck it, I continue to eat, not minding him.

I noticed him staring at me so I looked up at him. "What?" he smiles at me. "Your beautiful." I feel flustered knowing I have a boyfriend and I'm pregnant. I eat faster but slowly cause, I felt like I would choke on the chicken if I went even faster. 😏 lmao

"Hey, do you want to go to my house?" I look up at him with wide eyes and shake my head at the speed of light. "I got a boyfriend and months pregnant." he nods and I quickly get up to leave when he grabs my arm to stop me but grabs my arm softly to where he won't hurt. I turn to look at the man.