Run Wild

It was the next day as 1A woke up before dawn to start their training. Even though they have grown and learned their quirks have not. So they would be working on how to strengthen their quirks here. Aizawa told each and ever student what they be doing sending them off as he said that once he got to Izumi's it was not what she expected. "Get lost." Aizawa said pointing to the forest behind them. "Eh?" Izumi made looking between him and the forest. "Your quirk is connected to nature right. So get in touch with it. Grow plants, play in the forest, try to talk to the trees." Aizawa explained remembering trying to figure out what to do with Izumi when making this.

Principal Nezu pipe up suggests it. "Why not let her run free. She would be in her element surrounded by nature being called to it. So I suggested you let her get connected to it." As true to his words when Aizawa asked on the progress his class was making. Pixie-Bob told him that was the everyone was becoming fugitive Izumi was not. And when he saw them in person the only one who was not out of breath was Izumi.

"So get lost. Run, play, jump whatever. The forest is your domain." Aizawa side watching at she ran in to the forest before turning to Mandalay. "Got an eye on her?" Aizawa asked as Mandalay nodded. So after 1B came too seeing what they will be doing. One of the students listened to what 1A was doing to enhance their quirk when they realized one of the students weren't there. "Hey that's only 19 where's the last one?" They said as their class started to look to. Izumi came running pass bare footed laughing and doing cartwheels while making plants appear. "Apparently Aizawa took Principal Nezu advice and told her to get lost." Vlad King said watching Izumi ran through watching at a branch reached down and pick her up. "She gets to have fun?" 1B said jealous of her. To which they where introduced to all Wild, Wild Pussycats members.

As day turn to night it was time to make dinner curry. With everyone from 1A and 1B helping cook food it was done in no time. Mandalay called Kota over to eat but she couldn't find him. Then Izumi said that she saw where he went and then was asked by her to deliver it to him. When she got there Kota was looking at the night sky.

"You left with out dinner." Izumi said trying to break the ice. Kota shocked that she found his hiding spot and demanded to know how she found him. "I fallowed your foot steps." Izumi said seeing a chair, box, a lantern and a blanket at the mouth of the cave placing the plate of food on the box.

As Izumi was about to turn and leave she heard Kota. "Was that true." Kota said not facing her. "What true?" Izumi asked wanting him to be more specific. "About you knowing how I feel about heroes, villains, quirks, society." Kota said getting anger. "Yes I did." Izumi admitted. "How did could you just let that go." Kota said getting upset. "I can't describe it in words. It was someone's action that made me think otherwise." Izumi said looking at Kota. "You hate everything and you should be you lost your world before you could know it." Izumi said turning around heading back. "In time the world wont be so dark." Was the last thing she said to Kota as that last sentence kept playing in his head.

The next day Izumi ran through the trees when a sharp pain came to her head making her stop and hold it. As it slowly faded away did Izumi take her hand off her head and looked around. As she did something about the forest seemed to be different in some way. Izumi feeling that she shouldn't wonder to far turned back. Not realizing that a mile away was the league of villains Vanguard Action Squad waiting.

For the rest of the day Izumi been filling off. She went to talk to Aizawa if the other teachers would be joining them in hopes that feeling what just the arrival of the other teachers, but was told that it was just them. When asked why Izumi told Aizawa about the headache and the off feeling ness in the forest was giving off. Aizawa and the Wild, Wild, Pussycats hearing this keeped it in mind before deciding that it was just Izumi's quirk growing. Izumi just stayed close.

By the time dinner rolled around Izumi starting to become more unusual. Todoroki noted this went to her to ask what's wrong. "You ok Midoryia?" Todoroki said holding the pot of water as she had wood putting in the fireplace. "Ya just that feeling something is going to happen." Izumi said looking back at the forest. "Yesterday when I was in the forest I felt fine. It felt as if the forest became a live just not having any worries, just being alive." Izumi try to decided the feeling. "And today it was the opposite it came quite speaking in hush tones warning me almost." Izumi looked back to Todoroki seeing he was engulfed in what she was saying. "Are you sure about that." Todoroki not doubting her but wanting to know 100%. "It's all new to me." Izumi said getting up and taking the pot of water so Todoroki could light the fireplace. "I just wanted to be wrong." Izumi admitted hating that it was getting stronger.

Tonight they where doing a test of courage each class would be scarring the other in teams of two. Izumi released she was the odd one out. She slimed down can't believe her luck today. As the test progresses for some reason Izumi heart started to speed up along with the pounding headaches almost became to much as she fell to the floor trying to make it stop, then it did she saw people that should not be there.

She saw two of them right behind them as the remaining three Pussycats checking on her one was about to do something. Izumi turned at Pixie-Bod was being picked up Izumi moved fast shooting vines from the ground and having a firm grasp of Pixie-Bod. Both Mandalay and Tiger looked stunned for a second before standing in front of Izumi as what ever grabbed a hold of Pixie-Bod let go making her dropped to which she moved to face them now alerted to their presents.

"Man we almost had her too, if it wasn't for that little twerp." The lizard looking man said looking at three photos. "That's her." he said looking back at Izumi. "Was she a captor or a kill." The woman next to him holding what's to be a giant metal bar. "Kill" the lizard said taking a sword from his vast collection.