Finale

School
Jacie's POV

Well, time to die. I braced myself for the worst. I hope it will be fast. That way I won't feel the pain much. I expected some hitman to pop out of no where and shoot me. Or maybe someone would stab me from the back or something.

Instead, I heard the voice that I've been waiting to hear for the entire day.

" Joshua stop!" Levi yelled.

He, Ben, Zoe, Mike, and someone else were standing at the end of hallway, near the library.

" What!? How did you guys know we were here?" Joshua yelled.

" We have our ways of knowing." Levi said. He gave me a wink as he said this. I smiled happily at him. He went through all this trouble to save me.

Joshua screamed in anger. " KILL THEM!!!!"

Eight agents emerged from the shadows. I don't how long they stayed there, but they got here pretty quick. They surrounded us and attacked.

The biggest one lounged at the person with my friends. As he lounged, I realized that the person was a woman. She side stepped, and tripped the attacker. Her opponent went flying through the air, and landed on the ground. The woman got on top of him, and punched him so hard, some of his teeth came flying out of his mouth. The attacker laid there, unconscious.

The other agents quickly advanced on us. Four of them ran towards my friends, while the other three attacked the woman.

The first one ran towards Levi. Levi ran towards his attacker. They both collided. They were using some sort of wrestling technique to fight each other.

The second one attacked Ben. Ben pulled out his gun, and shot. The bullet hit his attacker right in the arm. The attacker yelped in pain. Ben quickly jumped on top of him, and tried his best to knock him out. It took him several punches, but he was able to knock the guy out.

The third one was fighting Mike. It looked like they were boxing each other. It was clear that Mike was winning though. The other agent had blood trickling down his face. He looked very tired too. Finally, with one swift punch to his right temple, Mike knocked him out.

Zoe was fighting the fourth with some sort of Karate style fighting. Mike ran over to help her, while Ben went over to help Levi. The woman was fighting three agents at once. She was using some sort of mixed martial arts fighting style. She managed to knock one out.

Ben and Levi were handling the agent pretty well. They tossed him back and forth between each other. It was like they were playing catch. Finally, they were able to knock him out. Mike and Zoe knocked out their agent as well. Catherine finished her batch as well.

Joshua yelled in frustration. " Someone get them!"

But, no one came.

Except for two other people. They came around the corner with Caleb in between them. Caleb was handcuffed.

" Murray! You weak bastard. How could you let them catch you!" Joshua yelled. Murray? I was so confused. Murray didn't say anything. His eyes were fixed on the floor.

" Answer me you little-" Joshua began, but was stopped in mid sentence.

" Don't say another word, or I'll blow your brain out." Erica's voice came over the intercom. The woman beamed proudly. "
That's my girl." She said.

I looked towards Levi, confused. He looked at me and smiled. " I'll explain everything later. Right now, let's get you two out of here." He said.

XXX
We called the CIA over to our location. They took care of Joshua and the rest of SPYDER. My mom and I were taken care of. Levi looked at me gasped.

" Oh! Erica!" He yelled.

" What?" Erica asked.

" Can you fix Jacie's shoulder? Murray broke it." He said.

She came over to me and looked over my shoulder. She pressed on it and I winced.

"Hmm."

Then without warning, she yanked my arm upward, and back down. There was a loud POP. I yelled in pain. Then, the pain was gone. My shoulder felt fine.

" He didn't break it. He just put it out of joint." Erica said. Levi nodded.

He sat down next to me. " That was fun." He said jokingly.

" Yeah. Very." I replied.

We both looked at each other and laughed. I was glad to see my friend. He just saved my life. And I helped him on his mission. It was a win win.

And there is nothing to complain about that.

And there's the end. Hope you liked the story. I am working on another SS fanfic. It's called, Spy School: Little sister, Big problems, Giant future. Make sure to check that one out too. Until next time.