Chapter 4-The Losers

Y/N's POV~

I woke up to the sun peaking through my curtains and birds chirping, those damn birds never stay quiet. I stretched and walked downstairs. We had some food for breakfast but I would have to go to the store. I wasn't supposed to meet with everyone till about noon so I guess I can go to the store real quick. I went upstairs to wake up Henry. I found his not so innocent magazines laying on the floor. I laughed a little before yelling "HENRY GET YOUR ASS UP!!!!" He jumped a little before shooting me a look and throwing a pillow at me. I tossed it back to him and said "Come on we need to eat and then I need a ride to the store!!! Let's go or I'll go to Bill's house before I met with the losers" He sat up and pushed me outside the room, "I'll be downstairs in a couple of minutes" He mumbled. I rushed to my room to change. I put on an old T-shirt of Henry's and some joggers, I'm just going to the store, I don't need to impress anyone. I went downstairs to see Henry standing there. We ate and then got in his red pickup truck.
He drove me to the store and handed me some money. I walked inside, grabbed what we would need and payed. Once back at the house I went upstairs and put on my swim suit. I put on a light blue swim suit and then put on a normal shirt and shorts on top of it. I packed my bag which had my towel, sunglasses, a book and whatever else I would need. I walked downstairs and slid my shoes on. I walked into the kitchen to see Belch, "Hey Belch! What are you doing here?", he turned to look at me. "Oh hey kid, the guys came over here and of course I drove" I laughed a little before walking outside in the backyard. There they were, sitting there, some beers and cigarettes in their hands and them laughing. I rolled my eyes and walked over to them. Of course their gonna act stupid. "Henry, I'm leaving I'll see you later" He turned to look at me before nodding his head, obviously not caring that much. Victor looked at me and said "What's sticking out under the clothes y/n/n, you gotta a pool bag or something?" I nodded my head and was about to say something when I was cut off. "She's going down to the Quarry with the losers and her boyfriend Bill, aren't you?" Patrick asked eyeing me. I nodded my head and said "He isn't my boyfriend Pat" I wish he was I looked down to hide my blush and walked off to Bev's.

Bill's POV~

I've been awake for hours, I was just way to excited to see y/n today. I got ready and left my house. My parents weren't home, they weren't around that much anymore, especially after Georgie. I got on my bike and rode down to the Quarry.
When I got there, Mike, Ben and Stan were talking while Richie and Eddie were pushing each other and I swore I saw Eddie hug him. I can't wait for y/n to get here, she's just so.....ugh!! As if they could read my thoughts, y/n, Beverly, and Delilah showed up. God she looked so beautiful. We all took off our clothes and stood at the edge. "Whose j-j-jumping f-first" I asked looking around. "We'll go" Beverly said linking arms with y/n and Delilah. They all laughed and jumped off, "Holy fuck! We just got shown by girls!" Richie yelled. Eddie laughed a little before grabbing Richie and yelling "HERE WE GO RICHIE!!" and they jumped. "OH FUCK EDDIE I HATE YOU" Richie yelled at the top of lungs. After that we all jumped in and just splashed around. Did some chicken fights, it was fun. After we got of the water, we all just sat around. The girls layed out towels and sun bathed. I couldn't stop looking at y/n, her hair was perfect, even though it was damp. Her lips, I wish I could feel them on mine were just perfect. Beverly stood up and said "Um Ben? Can I talk to you over there?" Ben nodded and they walked away. Y/n smiled at Delilah and she gave her that 'Finally' look. The girls sat up and put their things away. Y/n sat on the rock next to me and started talking to me and Mike. "So y/n when are you gonna ask out, you know who?" Mike asked giving y/n a certain look. She blushed and said "There's no way he'll like me back but I'm thinking about it" Who tf did she like? What if it was someone else, god that would hurt so much. Beverly and Ben came back, hand in hand, "WE'RE DATING!" Ben yelled smiling widely at Beverly. Beverly just blushed. We all started cheering before picking up our things and but Richie stopped us. "Guys, what if we um" He started but Eddie finishes "Hung out at Richie's! Go home get an overnight bag and we can just hang out, I'll bring my karaoke machine" Eddie said smiling. Stan turned around and said "Why do you have a karaoke machine Eddie?" Eddie just looked down and shrugged. We all agreed and headed home to get some things, then we would meet at Richie's for the night. It was about 6:15 now so we had to hurry.

Word Count-950