The first kiss tastes of rain pt. 2

Friday 12:11am

Alisha nodded as she gently propped herself up on her shoulders and started to cover his neck and face in soft kisses. She kept huffing a little as well, showing her adorable side. Jungkook started to get flustered and gently grabbed her wrist and held her hand has she was giving him neck kisses. "Aish~ you're so fucking adorable i wanna just hold you forever" he said "I know you probably don't want to fuck yet but damn when your little kitten side comes out like ugh~" he said as he covered his eyes with his other hand taking all the kisses on his neck as best as he could. Alisha blushed heavily as she leaned down, now a bit shy, to kiss his neck ever so gently. She slowly started to trail her kisses up until she reached his lips, where she gave him a soft and loving kiss, before she pulled away and leaned down to kiss his neck again. Jungkooks breathe's began to grow heavy as he wasn't doing a good job at composing himself he slowly guiding his hand to Alishas waist and held it there while kissing her passionately and his kisses soon became needy. Alisha could feel his kisses grow needy each passing second, it having a sort of an affect on her. She somehow whimpered out loud before pulling away with her hands covering her mouth and her face.

"A-Ah~" she whispered quietly, squeaking. "Wa- what is something wrong?!" He said he said as he was taken a back from the immediate pause and tried to catch his heavy breathing. He thought too quickly and became angry at himself and balled his hands into a fist. "Fuck I'm sorry alisha i just-" he said with a huff at the end of his words. "No– uhm that–" she whispered as she gulped, her cheeks turning red as she bit her lower lip. "That was.. making me.. uhm.. turning me on..." she whispered quietly as she hid herself in his shoulder, giggling quietly. "Sorry, KooKoo~" she whispered. His eyes opened wide when he heard those words come out of her mouth and when she dove her head into his chest his arms flew up and lingered above her shoulders.

12:21

He looked up and closed his eyes and gulped hoping she wouldn't notice his bulge, he too was feeling weak. Alisha slowly looked up as she bit her lower lip. "So-sorry?" she whispered quietly as she closed her eyes in embarrassment as the atmosphere became a little awkward. "Gosh, this is just like that fan fiction I re– never mind." She cut herself off and coughed, trying yo hide her embarrassed self. "wait fan fiction?! you read those" he found it humorous but it didn't change his facial expression. It reminded him of a time Jimin showed him one about them being together and doing... things. He shook his head wanting to forget about what he read. "What did u read" he said to Alisha with a chuckle 'This'll be fun' he thought to himself with a smirk. Alisha shook her head as she shyly told him everything. The fact which made her shy wasn't the fanfic, but the genre of the fanfic... Smut. She gulped as she finished, her eyes almost dazed as she leaned down to kiss him softly and gently, trying to hide her embarrassment. He sat there for a minute is surprise as he rubbed the back of his neck, "Well... thats very... interesting to think you would ready stuff like that about me" his cheeks were completely flushed trying as hard as he could not to imagine anything. "Is that... is that what you want to do to me" he couldn't even look her in the eyes because of how embarrassed that question made him. "U-Uhm it was an accident, KooKoo.. I just read a little and then I didn't read it because it was... Filled with.. words like.." she whispered quietly as she hid back in his shoulder. "D-Daddy, babygirl, babyboy.." she whispered as she closed her eyes and giggled nervously, "I-I got shy..?" She tried to explain it to him as she shook her head in embarrassment. "Oh" he said with wide eyes "but whats wrong with babygirl i was planning on calling you that when we got further into the relationship.. or can i call you that now... baby girl?" He smiled showing his bunny teeth as he looked into her eyes. Alisha awkwardly coughed as she shrugged. "it's y-your wish.." she awkwardly squirmed on top on him and curled up into a ball of shyness, "sorry– it's just flustering me up–" she mumbled quietly and huffed.

12:36

Jungkook smiled and laughed as he put his arm around her shoulder and gave her a soft kiss before closing his eyes wanting to get sleep. "I love you Alisha" he smiled while his eyes were shut. "Yeah, mate... I love you too." She muttered awkwardly as she held him close, gently shutting her eyes shut before drifting off to her Dreamland, She just snuggled into him and smiled.

7:34

Jungkook's eyes squinted open coming upon a very beautiful sight. He was looking at Alisha who was sound asleep facing him. Her head was on top of her small wrists and balled up fists. Her hair was falling perfectly on her face she was just beautiful he thought. Alisha slowly scrunched up her nose as she hid herself in the sheets before her eyes fluttered open. "KooKoo..?" She sleepily whispered as she made grabby hands towards him. Jungkook instinctively closed his eyes even tho Alisha already caught him staring at her. Jungkook put a big smile on his face as his cheeks were pink from being shy about being caught. Alisha giggled as she pecked his face all over. "Trust me, I'm shy too." She giggled nervously as she just snuggled up in his chest, yawning gently. "Well good morning beautiful" he said as he pushed her hair behind her ear. "we have 30 minutes to get ready to have breakfast with the others " he said with a smile on his face. "I-I don't have any clothes, KooKoo.." she mumbled as she snuggled into him more, yawning slightly. "But good morning, my bestest friend/boyfriend~!" She squeaked excitedly. "Hmmmm I'll give you one of my black shirts and you can tuck it in with a belt and just keep on the jeans you have now" he said hoping she would be ok with it, it wasn't going to be anywhere fancy. "I'm fine with that." She mumbled shyly as she pulled away just a little to peck his cheek shyly."KooKoo.." she whispered as she pecked his lips gently. "I love chu~!" She smiled. "but not yet i wanna hold you for just a little longer" pouted Jungkook, He gently grabbed her and pulled her closer into his chest. Alisha nodded as she wrapped her legs around his waist and kissed his chest all over. "You're the cutest~ KooKoo~!" She said as she looked up with so much lOvE and aDoRaTiOn in her eyes.

7:47

Several minutes went by as they laid in each others arms almost about to fall asleep when suddenly the door became loud from the varies knocks coming from it. Alisha let out a loud gasp as she shook Jungkook. "Wake up, your hyung's are here." She mumbled teasingly as she held him tightly before yawning and letting go of him. "Plus, we don't want this door to be broken." She laughed. "We won't be able to fuck then." She joked. He jumped up in a second and when to the door realizing alosha didnt follow him but he wasnt bothered.

He opened the door and jimin pished thru the door. "Where! Where is the used condom I know it's in here!!" He shouted looking around.

A/n: ok i promise no more cringe for a while im sorry 🤧