The Right Way

12:34pm

Min Yoongi walked past Namjoon and grabbed his phone and shut off the live. "yo hey what are you doing" Jungkook whined trying to take the phone back from Yoongi "aah ahh kid you're in trouble" he sterned. Jin walked in and closed the door, watching as all this went down. Alisha quietly stared at them, her eyes wide in surprise. She knew they were on trouble; namjoon barely yelled. ever. He was one of the most calm members. "Joo–" she flinched when he started to yell, staring at the phone with wide eyes.

"OH, MY GOD! BUSTED LMFAO"

"damn joon looks daaddddyyy"

"finally they finna throw the slut out"

"jungkook had it coming lmfao"

"going public in front of fans? unacceptable? lmao you guys are way into their life"

"let them be!"

"#jkweloveyou"

"#aliweloveyou"

"#kookisha"

LIVE BROADCAST ENDED...

Namjoon would not stop bickering. He kept going on about what the fans would think, what people could assume and things ending in disaster. "You knew way better then too fool around like that, you told me you were only going to introduce her and settle fans down about the situation at the airport and the mall" Namjoon scolded. "we tried but they just kept sending hate so i gave up" Jungkook whined as he squeezed Alishas hand letting her know he was getting frustrated. Alisha slowly squeezed his hand back, inhaling sharply. "I'm sorry, Namjoon." she apologized, hearing someone move around the room. "Namjoon, let the kids be." Seokjin finally spoke up, having Jungkook's phone in hand. "They're our fans, and I know they made us who we are today, but shouldn't we... shouldn't Jungkook, also experience life without getting judged for once? it wasn't their fault, it was the antis." he sighed. Jungkook held out his hand as the phone was returned to him. "Although he is right in somethings lets go back on live and talk to army about this the right way... Namjoon?" Jin faced him waiting for a response. "Ya that sounds like a good idea" Yoongi added as he was still standing at the door post. Alisha slowly sighed, she really thought it would be better if she just disappeared. Namjoon huffed in the silence, simply nodded and stood up from the chair. "I should.." she sighed softly and got off the bed and headed towards the door "go-". Yoongi stood in Alishas way not lettIng her leave "uh ma'am you'll actually be staying here as were going live" she turned around to look at Jungkook not sure if sure if she was ready to go back into that. "Some people need to learn how to respect others wether its what they want or not" Namjoon continued. "Babe I'd feel better if you stayed here if thats ok with you" Jungkook pouted as he was still sitting on the bed. "And we wont be on the live that long probably like 20 minutes" Seokjin smiled at the young lady.

12:46

Alisha looked at everyone and ran her fingers through her hair "it's just.. you can just say it was a prank. I don't want anything to be ruined." she explained, sitting down besides Jungkook. "The fans might go crazy and.. what if the toxic army boycotts you? all because of me? Jungkook isn't in a good spotlight... because of me." she told them quietly. "And it's just–" she got cut off by Yoongi, who shoved his phone in her face. "Jungkook we love you, kookisha, daddykoo.. do you even see the trends in twitter?" he raised a brow. Jungkook then opened his phone to see #leavealishaalone and #koolovesali being the top trending tweets. He smiled as he saw all the positive posts and barely and negative ones. He looked up at his beautiful girl and said "see darling I told you there are more army then antis, there standing up for us" he smiled brightly. He put his arms around  Alisha and hugged her tightly. she hugged him back gently, rubbing his shoulder. "fine, lets do this." she mumbled as the older three smiled happily, giving her a nod and a thumbs up. "Alright lets out the live back on" Yoongi exclaimed setting up the phone to where all five of them were in frame...
3, 2, 1 LIVE.
2:05

After about an hour going by, they finally ended the live. During that time the air was thick as they were talking about how things should be from now on, now that its been confirmed with Alisha. There were moment when the comments flooded with hate, thats how it was at first although Namjoon calmed the fans down. "well that was a roller coaster of emotions" Jungkook said rubbing the back of his neck. "It could've went a lot worse" Yoongi said with his usual monotoned voice. "But I'm glad the fans ended up understanding" Alisha said with a smile looking into her lovers eye's. The older male's all got up and made their way to the door, "well were gonna go eat, did you want us to get you anything" Seokjin asked the couple. "I'll just share with Jungkook" she laughed. "Just surprise me Hyung" Jungkook hummed. He smiled to the boys and as they all exited Namjoon stopped before closing the door "you two play nice" he said winking at the couple, and with that  the door clicked and it was finally quiet. Jungkook fell back into the bed they were sitting in and rubbed his eyes. "man I'm exhausted after all that.." he mumbled continuing with a yawn. Alisha smiled as she slowly curled up next to Jungkooks arms. "lets take a nap then" she sang to her lover, Jungkook grumbled as he already had that in mind and closed his eyes while playing with Alisha's hair. Several minutes went by and they were both smiling in their sleep, regaining their energy that was drained from the whole day they just experienced.

A/n ~ yikes this one is short and not that good but the next chapter will make up for it hehe.
*whishpers* yes its smut 😌🥵🤪