Cliche

Friday 5:37pm

Jungkook scrunched his his nose and let out a heavy breath as he slowly opened his eye's to see his beautiful girlfriend curled up into his chest. He couldn't help but smile and started to caress her cheek pushing her hair behind her ear. Jungkook then put his hand down her side and rested it there for a while. A few minutes passed and Alisha let out a cute little yawn as she stretched out her arms and put them around her boyfriends neck. She lifted her head up from his chest and smiled before opening her eyes "hewwo baby boy" she said in a cute voice. Jungkook smiled showing his teeth to her as he heard her voice in the air. "hello my beautiful flower" he whispered as he kissed her on the lips lightly followed by him rubbing her waist where his hand still rested. Alisha giggled softly against his lips as she pulled away to give him a shy grin. "oppa, was it?" she teased him before connecting their lips again, but pulling away before he could respond. "you're such a cute babyboy." she laughed quietly, still teasing, as she kissed him again, pulling away before he could speak again. Jungkook bit his lip from the teasing she did. So he softly started to squeezed her side and caressed her waist. "Oppa and babyboy are two completely different babe" he said with a deep tone. she felt her cheeks flush up as she slowly nodded. "o-okay.." she whispered shyly as she looked down, feeling intimidated by his deep tone already. "So are you oppa– or babyboy–?" she asked him one last time as she looked up with a confused gaze.

5:52

"Which one do you want me to be" Jungkook whispered as he began to feel eager for Alisha's touch. He then connected his lips with hers, fighting against each other for dominance and the room started to fill with loud breathes from one another. Alisha didn't know how to respond to that, so she just stared at him, wide eyed, before she moved herself on his lap. She straddled him, having her hands in his hair as she tugged on them, before she pulled away for a second. "I-I don't know." she finally whispered as she panted against his lips. "who do you want to be?" she asked him as she stroked his cheek. Jungkook sat up and kissed Alisha as he grabbed the bottom of her legs and wrapped them around his waist and deepened the kiss. "I'll be all yours" he paused the kiss to say and then continued the kiss. Alisha giggled quietly as she leaned back just a little. "can we keep going...?" she asked him shyly as she traced her fingers in his lips. "or can we not?" she asked him with a pout before taking his hand and keeping them on her lips. Jungkook was just taking away by Alisha's actions he was quite turned on by it. "Well lets see where things go baby" Jungkook responded in a deep voice and once again started to make out with Alisha rolling over on top of her. Alisha blushed heavily as she started to make out with him again, her hands going straight towards his hair as she started to tug on it. "Where do you think they will?" she asked in between the kisses and slowly panted against his lips before capturing his lips in a heated kiss again. Jungkook grinned as he grabbed Alisha's hand and brought it to his crotch area and pressed it up against his member. "Now that we have this problem I think we have to see where things go hmmmm" he groaned in a deep voice. Alisha nervously looked into Jungkooks eyes as she felt how hard he already was, she gulped as she bit down on her lower lip. "u-uh.." she whispered as she closed her eyes in embarrassment. "oka-okay–". Jungkook grabbed the bottom of Alishas chin and lifted her head "What do you wanna do baby" he groaned as he leaned in a started kissing her slowly moving down to her neck. Alisha blushed as she shyly pulled her hand away. "I don't know, oppa.." she whispered cutely as she tilted her head, whimpering very quietly "sowwy.." she whispered extremely cutely. Jungkook groaned and gritted his teeth, "Babe don't do that now you've got me wanting you more" he whined wanting her hands back where they were just before. She blushed as she returned her hand back where he wanted them. "I- its.. huge.." she whispered as she stared at him with wide eyes, she already felt a little lost. "oh–" she leaned up to kiss him again, this time very very very softly.

6:04

Jungkook chuckled at Alishas confused gaze "do you even know what your doing babe?" He said softly as he started to kiss her neck more keeping her hand on his crotch area. "N-no.. I've read about it and.. watched it but.." she whispered shyly as she giggled at his kisses. "But I don't know what to do.. o-oppa." she said shyly as she stared at his neck, tempted to kiss it, but she controlled herself. "Let me help you baby" he say with a low tone. Jungkook grabbed the top of her hand and motioned her hand over his hard member and started palming him in circular motions, as Alisha was doing that Jungkook started to make a low groan. Alisha breathed softly as she kept doing that, palming him gently and slowly, but getting faster slowly. "t-that easy?" she asked him as she felt something in her stomach. butterflies. "kookoo– a-ah, i mean.." she blushed as she looked at him. "oppa uhm k-kiss?" she whispered nervously. Jungkook kissed Alisha passionately before she even finished her words giving her breathless kisses. Jungkook still had his hands on her side and slowly started moving up to her blouse. He was timid not knowing if she wanted this he had so many butterflies in his stomach as well. Alisha just closed her eyes and went with it, she really wanted this, but she felt a bit scared of what would happen. "you– you're making me feel.. weak.." she whimpered quietly as she finally felt his fingers on her skin. Jungkook continued to kiss Alisha as he moved back for a moment. "Is- is this ok" he mumbled as kept kissing her neck waiting for her approval. "y-yes.." she nodded shyly as she arched her back and tilted her head, shivering at his slightest touch. "it's all okay." she whispered gently.

A/n ~ well hopefully you like this it took a while to put together so ahkeke 🥵