a Fist to the Face

Friday 9:37am

"AH Yoongi there you are we thought you snuck off and stayed back at the hotel" Hoseok remarked as he chuckled under his breath. Yoongi sighed "ppppfff, I was planning on it but Namjoon forced me too" he looked over to Namjoon and grunted, He just laughed and laughed while he scratched his neck. Jimin and Taehyung had already made their way inside, and so Alisha and Jungkook decided to make their way inside. As a soft giggle escaped past her lips, Alisha just snuggled into his side and walked next to him. "KooKoo.. I was thinking of show you around my favorite place." She joked as she wiggled her eyebrows. He probably had no idea that she meant vIcToRiA's SeCrEt because she didn't think he went into those kinds of stores. Jungkook looked down at Alisha and smiled as he intertwined his fingers with hers, not thinking about what Alisha meant. "Ya Ive never been too London so show me around" he said with a smile, Alisha let out a soft giggle as she nodded. "I'll show you everything you need to see!! Like everything!" She exclaimed. "Oh, how about I'll take you to vIcToRiA's SeCrEt?!" She laughed. "vIcToRiA's SeCrEt?!!" He said loudly with a sigh but low key was happy hoping to get pictures if she tried anything on. "I guess that is fine but once your done were going to Zumies or h & m" he said with a grunt. Alisha and Jungkook were walking next to each other hand in hand. She chuckled as she nodded. "Only if you choose clothes for me to try on.. and maybe buy." She winked jokingly as she started to look around. Jungkook laughed "of course I'll get you anythi-" he noticed Alisha had stopped walking because Alisha tugged on his arm while he was walking. "A-Aish–" she whispered quietly as she spotted someone who made her blood ran cold. She stopped for a second as she saw him flash her an evil grin. "Alisha whats wrong?" Jungkook said with worry in his tone, He looked towards where she was looking but didn't see anyone. "U-Uhm, nothing. Let's just go, KooKoo." She gave him a nervous smile as she walked over to him, her eyes slightly wide. "I-I'm sorry, I just saw something I really liked!" She exclaimed, lying obviously before shrugging. "Let's go." She smiled and took him towards the shop, trying to forget what had just happened. "Oh- ok" he said as he was a little confused as to what just happened.

9:52

They walked into Victorias Secret and immediately Jungkook's face became red, "Aish- imagining you in some of these are making me weak" he said as he was biting his nails. "Uhuh? Mind pointing then out to me, baby?" She teased him as she immediately walked towards one of the designs she really liked. She pointed towards the mannequin to ask Jungkook about whether it'll look good on her or nah, "What do ya think?" She asked him. Jungkook looked over to the mannequin she was standing next to pointing at and his jaw dropped. "Th- that one?" he said almost speechless. "If I saw you in that I would be able to hold myself back" he covered his mouth as he stood there in awe but also in lust. "Oh, wait– really?" She asked him and blushed heavily before taking her size and awkwardly waddling over to the changing room with him following. "Hey, control yourself Alisha ." She laughed softly to herself as her cheeks turned a brighter shade of red before she walked inside and changed before opening the door just a little. "You wanna see?" She asked him as her head popped out from the door in embarrassment. Jungkooks cheeks turned red. "Just give me a little peek because if you get it i want it to be a surprise" he whispered knowing he wasn't aloud to go in the stall; God he wanted to see her so badly but he sat there waiting for her to open the door as he was gripping the arm chair. Alisha slowly and carefully opened the door and showing it to him, her cheeks red. She actually wasn't planning on doing so, but 10 seconds of courage can make you do impressive things. "Hey, is it good?" She asked him shyly as she kept her arms around her stomach. Jungkook got up and looked to see if any clerks were around and then walked over to Alisha. "You look heavenly in this Alisha" Jungkook said nervously, He quickly kissed her on the lips and backed away slowly knowing damn well he wanted to do more then just kiss her but he sat back down and again started gripping the chair... tighter. Alisha blushed heavily as she slowly kissed him back before pulling away from him. "Hey, pick me some more, yah?" She asked him cutely as she walked back in. After jungkook gave her a few things to try on she came out so see Jungkook nervously covering his crotch area. Trying not to look noticeable as he was sitting in the chair making low grunts. "And uhm, you don't gotta control yourself tonight." She teased him. "C-come on then let me hurry up and buy you this so we can go somewhere else" he quickly stuttered. She then got out, dressed all normal, kissed him and went out to pay for her clothes. "Let's go, KooKoo!!" She exclaimed and gave him a happy smile. "Of course angel" Jungkook sang as they were leaving the store. They were both smiling at each other as they were walking out when someone purposely bumped into Jungkook's shoulder. "Yeah," she smiled as she finally froze when she saw who bumped into them. John, the same bully who saw her at the party. "Ah, Alisha... Buying new clothes? Such a shame that I've seen you without them. Ugly ass slut." He snarled as he flicked her forehead angrily.

10:04

Jungkook was infuriated as he grabbed the collar of the boy who dared to touch Alisha. "Are you fucking serious don't you dare touch her like that again." He raised his voice a little getting up in the males face. Alisha slowly looked down as she backed away a little, her eyes watering. "I mean I have already done that, I know her body so well, She has this mole on the right side of her left breast. It's pretty, to say the least." He chuckled darkly as she finally started to cry and turned away to run. Jungkooks fist balled up and punches the male on the left side on the face. The male hit the ground and Jungkook went on top of him and grabbed the bottom of the males chin aggressively. "If you knew who i was you wouldn't have dared to come up to us, i will end you if you ever touch or speak to her again.. stay the fuck away" he growled at the boy. He got up as he turned around too see Alisha running away, "Alisha!!" He yelled, Jungkook heard camera flashes coming from the right of him. "Shit" he mumbled as he ran after his other half. Alisha let out a soft whimper as she turned around to see him call out for her, She gasped when there were cameras and rushed towards the washroom area whilst the boys texted him to hide somewhere, they were already aware of what was going on. Knowing there wouldn't be anyone in the family washroom and she could easily lock it, Alisha texted him to meet her there and sat down there, ugly
sobbing.

10:13

JK//
Babe where r u.
Im so sorry

Alisha//
The washroom...
the ladies washroom...
be quick, they can't follow you here..
Need you...

JK//
Im coming babe
Just hold on

"I-I can't believe.." she whispered as she sobbed into her hands, throwing her phone to the side as she waited for her love to come.

A/n - A N D I O O P 😯🙈😭