Us

Thursday 10:53pm

"Kookoo!" Alisha squealed when the van finally started to move. She side hugged him and sniffled a little, crying just a tad bit because of how emotional she just got. "Wow is this really happening" said Jungkook as he met eyes with Alisha. "I wanted to see you the day I left high school" He said as he started to smile widely. "I've waited for this moment ever since we parted ways kookoo-" She whispered shyly as she grinned as well, her cheeks slightly red. Jimin coughed as he got Alisha's attention.

"Someone forgot to thank me" He muttered. "Yah! what does she have to thank you for" Jungkook whined with a raised eyebrow. Looking at Jimin and then back at Alisha and pouted. Alisha tilted her head before shrugging. "sorry~ and omigosh!!! Joon-ssi" she sang as she gave them a grin and Namjoon chuckled back. "Jungkook was right... you are as pretty as he says, eyes as deep as ocean and pouty, red lips and her body is just damn!" He complimented her, making her blush. "Hey fuck off Joon hyung" he shouted as he hovered over Alisha to cover her body, Alisha could tell Jungkook was getting steamed over the situation and acted quick to calm him down. Alisha instantly hugged him and giggled "Yah, don't get too jealous" She whispered as she shyly pecked his cheeks. "And he just quoted you, right, Namjoon-ssi?" She whispered as he nodded, laughing softly. "Hahaha" Namjoon laughed nervously as he rubbed the back of his neck, "Ya thats what i was doing, cuz i know Jungkook so well".

Jungkook gave namjoon a death stare has he enveloped his fingers into Alisha's hand and stared out the window of the van. Alisha stared at Jungkook before tilting her head, "Kookoo.. can I have a kiss?" She asked him shyly as she showed him her cheek, waiting for him to kiss her. Since she didn't realize what was happening, she decided that she wanted to have his full attention on her. Jungkook turns his head, catching eyes with Alisha and smiles genuinely. He leans in and gentle presses his lips on her cheek feeling that they were already warm from Alisha uncontrollably blushing. Alisha giggled shyly as she unbuckled herself and just hugged him, wanting to feel his warmth all over her body. "I missed you.." she whispered as her lower lip started to quiver. Jungkook embraced her and laid her on his chest laying down on his seat getting hit by the exhaustion from the airport situation. "I missed you more Alisha" he said and caressed her cheek as they cuddle together waiting to arrive at the hotel. "I love you, KooKoo?" She whispered quietly as she snuggled deep in his chest before pulling out her phone. The first thing she saw was how many people had commented on her instagram posts and twitter. She frowned before shrugging, keep the phone back inside, It was probably hate.

11:23

They finally arrived to the hotel when Jungkook and Alisha Had just fallen asleep. Jimin opened the door of the van "Wake up idiot were here, im not getting your shit for you" Jimin hissed. It was still dark out side and it was silent outside meaning no fans were around. Alisha woke up soon as she started to shake Jungkook a little, "kookoo.." she whispered sleepily as she moved her feet a little before yelping loudly in pain. "oh, fuck" she mumbled as she looked down at her feet, only to see a huge bruise. Sprinting up Jungkook heard Alisha's little yelp and saw her foot "What happened there! how did u get that" he said with concern. "I think when I fell–" she mumbled as she shrugged, "i can walk though, it's okay~" she sang as Namjoon looked at her in concern before smiling and nodding. "Hmmm well lets get you inside and put some ice on that bruise" Namjoon sighed with a low tone.

Jungkook hoped out of the van and put his hand out waiting to help Ali out of the van as he met eyes with her. Alisha followed right after him and held his hand in hers firmly. Her foot didn't hurt that much, she could walk all properly, but just with a slight limp. Alisha smiled as she looked at the hotel, greeting the other boys as well. "Ah~ hi little one" Jin exclaimed happily as he went up to her and greeted her, along with V, Hobi and Yoongi coming from the other van as they waved to Alisha. "Heyya, bias~!" She sang as she waved towards him before waving back to the other boys. She giggled quietly as she hid in Jungkook's arm, "Kookoo, I'm shy~" she sang. Jungkook laughed has he opened his arms more to allow Alisha in a deep embrace. "Its ok babe... they all know who you are, your acting like a kitten and its so adorable" he said as he got a bit flustered. Alisha blushed harder as Taehyung started laughing and Jin hit Namjoon. "Wh–" Namjoon laughed. "You spoiled him!" Jin exclaimed and facepalmed as they all walked inside.Alisha couldn't help but blush even more.

"Kookoo..." She mumbled shyly as she looked up with wide eyes and a pout. "Yes hun?" Jungkook asked with a smile looking down as they both walked down the hall with the boys. "Aish~ I'll have to go home soon" She chuckled gently as she kept herself attached to him. She just didn't want to let go of him just yet, It was unbelievable. Jungkook scratched his head "i thought you would be ok with sleeping in a room here" In a nervous tone knowing he wanted to have her in the same room as him. "Yah! Kook you know better then that" Jin scoffed, "Well she doesn't have to be in the same room just the one next to me you know" he laughed nudging Alisha. "I-I mean.. it's my parent's hotel, so I do whatever the shit I want–" she mumbled quietly before coughing and nodding. "Uh, can I share with Kookoo? I just want to hug him, and just be in his arms.." she mumbled shyly as she hugged Jungkook protectively. Jungkook lifted up his arms a little being suprised at how tight she was holding him and blushed. "Ya Joon Hyung she says she WANTS to be in the same room as me sooooo" he cheesed, with namjoon rolling his eyes he said "thats fine but make sure to put a fucking sock on the door like you usually do-" "YAH BUT I ONLY DO THAT WHEN IM AM SLEEPING IN MY ROOM BY MYSELF" Jungkook interrupted with wide eyes looking at Namjoon and then looking at Ali with an innocent smile.

Alisha stared at him in confusion as she tilted her head. "Aish, you.." she mumbled as she rolled her eyes before walking towards the reception, away from them to check them in. The staff greeted her and she nodded before offering a soft smile. She asked for their keys and they instantly gave it to her. "There," she mumbled as she gave them their room keys before walking towards the boys staff to give them their keys. Jungkook looked confused "Do they know you or something" he said as he titled his head walking down the hall following Alisha. "kookoo.. This my parents' hotel, Why the fuck would they not know me?" She asked him in confusion before shrugging. "How do you think I'm so rich?" She chuckled gently before guiding them to their rooms.

She grabbed Jungkook's hand and took him to his room. "And damn, you already lost your V card? I've been waiting for you to take mine!" She whined. Jungkook was shocked, "wh- what?!" Your still a virgin" he said with wide eyes, He was almost in disbelief. "And you couldn't have been saving it for me like why would you" he started to get nervous. "Nah, I just didn't find the right guy." She chuckled softly as she grabbed his hand before leading him in the room."They all seemed too eager and.." she sighed and looked down, "Rough.." she sighed shyly. Jungkook stopped alisha in her steps and grabbed her arms.

11:42

"Ali I'm really sorry about those 'boys' hurt you or mistreated you, I promise to never do such a thing you know that right?" He continued "I'm telling you this as your bestfriend" he then pulled her into an embrace and held the back of Alishas head. "Kookoo I know you won't ever hurt me." She whispered as she looked up slightly to peck his shoulder gently, Gosh.. the height difference. Alisha could feel his breathe getting heavy as Jungkook started to tear up. Alisha stared at him with a frown as she simply wrapped her arms around his torso and hugged him. "Hey, let it all out, I'm here now. I won't leave you just yet" She whispered as she tightened her grip on him.

A/n: I was supposed to be at the metlife concert today but a few days ago i found out I couldnt go so ya i was BiG sAd 😢