Chaos

Friday 10:22am

Jungkook rushed to the washroom hiding his face from the flashing of the cameras and entering the ladys room not caring about anything else. He saw the family bathroom stall and knocked on it aggressively. "Babe its me please open up" he whimpered as he was starting to get emotional over all of this. Alisha quickly opened the door and rushed out before locking the whole room so no one could enter. No one actually knew about this one. Alisha instantly wrapped herself around him and cried in his shoulder. "I-I have never, I promise.. it-it was his fault.. he had touched me and.. and I did my best to push him away but he was.. too strong and I started dissociating and I couldn't move. I don't know why.. why he's after me.. threatening me, pushing me in the water.." she sobbed. Jungkook pulled her in tightly as he rubbed her head cooing to Alisha trying to calm her down. "Shhhh.. its ok of course I know you didn't... it doesn't matter about what he said" he said calmly. Alisha slowly pulled away and sniffled. "Y-You don't mind? I-I thought you'd.. mind. God I'm so.." she whimpered as she looked up.  "Well I am upset about it but you couldn't do anything and I'm so sorry he did that to you" he continued "just say the words and I'll hire attorneys to get him arrested for sexual assault" he began to get angry again just thinking about him."I-I felt good with you kissing me, it was what I wanted... but he just.. forced it out of me; I-I couldn't do anything it's nothing now.. I'm fine I'm over it, I'm fine.." she whispered as she made him walk backwards until his back hit the wall. "I'm fine." She whispered as she looked down. "I-I think we should take some actions against him, but.. after your tour. I don't want anything to distract you from music." She said softly as she looked up.  "C-Can you kiss it all better?" She asked him softly and timidly, staring straight at him in confusion. "I promise I will have him arrested for this and I promise I wont let it affect my thoughts while on on tour" he said in a low voice. "No one deserves to get away with that, No one" Jungkook balled his fist up. He brought his hand up to Alishas cheek and caressed it as he kissed Alisha feeling the tears falling down her cheek.
"Alisha I love you and I promise to always protect you I'm so sorry I couldn't when that bastard hurt you but I'm here now and I will never leave you" he said has he leaned back in to kissed her and pulled her into his embrace. Alisha just kissed him back sweetly and softly, not saying anything that'll ruin this moment until pulling away. She then made an impulsive decision but had no hesitation. "I'm moving to Korea... No one is hurting me or my KooKoo anymore." She whispered as she leaned back in to kiss him softly. She pulled away once again with her hands on his chest and looked down. "I can join you in the tour as well, but.. I don't think I will." She muttered softly and looked down, She didn't want to annoy him. "Yes that would be amazing I want to have you by my side always" he said putting a big smile on his face "you can take a break from the tour whenever you'd like hun" he said making sure Alisha knew it wouldn't bother him. "It's not that, I don't want to intrude." Alisha said truthfully as she leaned in to kiss his cheek gently, finally feeling at ease. While hey were hugging each other forgetting they were in the ladies bathroom Jungkook's phone rang.

It was Namjoon.

10:45

When his phone rang, she didn't want him to move at all, so she pulled his phone out and picked it up. "Yes, Joon?" She asked him timidly, a little scared of what he was about to say. "Did- did he tell you to answer knowing I am goiNG KICK HIS ASS WHEN I SEE HIM" Namjoon yelled through the phone. Jungkook and nervously scratched the back of his head. "Both of you go out of the washroom I sent in guards to escort you out to a car Jin is there waiting for you" he said and hung up the phone. Alisha sighed as she looked up at her lover, "We're screwed..." She whispered as she slowly pulled away from him and walked towards the door, opening it a pair of well-built men in uniforms. "We're here to escort you both." One of the man said blankly as Alisha nodded. She grabbed Jungkook's hand and slowly walked out with him, they were escorted to the car where Jin waited for them, an eyebrow raised sassily. Jin was about to get in the front seat when Namjoon yelled over from the other van. "Jin I'm riding with them you go with the other members" he said as he walked over to them, Alisha tilted her head slightly as she looked at Namjoon approaching them. Jungkook looked over seeing Jimin and Taehyung "ooooooo" echoed from their mouths. They covered their mouths looking at each other and playfully pointing at the younger male getting into the vans with there shopping bags with expensive brands written all over them. Jungkook rolled his eyes ignoring them as Jin left the van quickly as Namjoon and the two sat inside.

"Before you say anything, that guy was making sexual comments on me because he knew me and.. and had tried to r-rape me a while back. He has been bullying me and harassing me and I know Jungkook would be called wrong, but I promise I'll handle it and if you guys want I can leave you all alone as well." She said seriously as she gulped in fear. Namjoon sighed "yes and I'm sorry that happened but see Jungkook on the other hand" he paused for a moment to rub his eyes with his fingers "you didn't have to fucking punch the guy Jungkook you know better then that" he said with a disciplining tone. Jungkook immediately became defensive "Are you serious Hyung what did you expect me to do just walk away cuz that's not what I was going to do you don't know what he said to her I was so angry I couldn't hold myself back" Jungkook raised his voice. "I'm sorry." She squeaked as she got in between the two. "I-I think I will just.. leave you all alone, okay? I don't want to cause anymore trouble and it's better that Jungkook doesn't get in a controversy" She said softly and looked down with a deep sigh. "I'll go.." she moved towards the door and opened it. Jungkook whimpered as he grabbed Alishas shoulder "no Alisha please don't leave I've finally got to see you after all these years dont take it away from me" he got teary eyed "He's not in that much trouble Bighit will clear out everything from pictures and videos all over Twitter" Namjoon Interrupted  "You don't have to leave" he continued in a calming tone. "No– see this is what I didn't want.. I didn't want everything to be messed up because of me.. how about you guys go shop at the other mall and I'll be at the hotel. I have some of my clothes there and a room reserved for me.. I won't be of any trouble anymore, I promise. " She said sincerely as she looked at them, closing the door.  She was wide eyed and afraid, like a deer caught in headlights.

11:02

"Please.. please just fix it all up.. I'll fix it all up.. I don't want anything happening to you guys." She whispered as she leaned in to hug Jungkook to calm down a little, her heart racing again. Jungkook pulled away from Alishas hug and gave her a kiss, "I dont wanna leave untill you're in a car and safe" jungkook said with worry. "You and Jungkook can stay back at the hotel." Namjoon gave them a smile. "And yeah, we'll continue shopping. I'll get in one of those vans.. don't stop anywhere and don't do anything stupid." He warned them before getting out and rushing towards the other vans, "He's chill.." she whispered in disbelief. And just like that the car began to move while the other vans went the opposite way. Jungkook pulled Alisha into his arms and her head on his chest as he caressed her head.

A/n: this took so much time out of my night sksksk im going to sleep now 🤧