04

Y/n p.o.v

"I can't believe you gave her my number" I say to Camila who bite into some toast that had avocados spread on it. "I'm trying to improve your love life...stop complaining"

"Gave Who your number?" Ally asks walking in. "I gave Normani Y/n number and y/n being a pussy about it" I rolled my eyes at the girl. "Normani? As in the billionaire?"

"Yep" Ally raises an eyebrow at me. "What?"

"STOP BEING A PUSSY AND GET YOU SOME BILLIONAIRE PUSSY!" Ally screams "she asked to hang out with me today, I said yes but I don't see why she wants to hang with me. I mean look at me"

I gesture to my body "y/n you look pretty, I don't understand why you have such low self esteem I would kill to have your ass" Camila says. I rolled my eyes yet again. "She's a billionaire and I'm poor, I can barely afford to ride a taxi!"

"Oh hush she likes you because you're cute not because of your wealth, and I think that's cute. Now stop complaining and get ready to meet her" I huffed "I'm not wearing make up"

"Why not?!"

"Because, I'm not a make up kinda girl I'm more of you don't like me in my natural state then why are you talking to me kinda girl" the two both nodded in agreement.

"Ok so how do I look"

"You look great as always" I smiled at them. Before grabbing my keys and walking out, but I then did a 360 and went back into my house. "Can one of you guys come with me?"

"I would but I have a dick appointment" Ally winks at me making me cringe, "Sorry y/n but as much as I want to be around her I have to catch up on my books" I frowned. "What if I embarrass myself? You guys wouldn't be there to cover it up and you know how I get around pretty girls." Ally walks up to me and places a hand on my shoulder. "You will not embarrass yourself....go have fun you deserve it"

"Ok" she gives me a thumbs up as I walked away getting into my car.

I started the car and pulled out the drive way. And made my way downtown where we were going to meet up at. Once I got there I parked my car and got my phone out.

You: Hey, where do you want to meet at?

Normani: I'm actually right behind you

I turned around to see her standing there. I smiled as she bite her lip.

"How long were you right there?" I asked swinging my arms behind my back becoming a bit nervous

"How long were you right there?" I asked swinging my arms behind my back becoming a bit nervous. "I actually just got here, you look nice" I looked down at my outfit which was just a pair of jeans and and a random shirt I found in my closet. "Thank you? You look nice as well"

She looks around "so, I'm hungry I haven't ate anything all day are there any good restaurants we can go to?"

"Uh, well there's plenty of good restaurants down here in this area but I don't think I brought enough money to go to any-"

"It's ok I'll pay.....show me the way" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion "you'll pay?"

"Yeah"

"You don't have to do that, plus I already ate" I lied "you sure" I nodded "yeah, but I'll show you a good restaurant. Do you like Chinese food?" She nods "ok great"

We walked down the side walk, people gave us stares maybe because I was walking with a well-known celebrity. Well there's no maybe, that is the reason why. But surprisingly no one asked for a picture.

"I like this town....I haven't seen a lot but I just like the atmosphere. It's way different from LA....are you from here?" I chuckled "I live here" her eyes widen "No, I mean like were you raised here or?"

"Oh! No, I was born in New York actually and I lived there until I was 10 and then my family moved here"

"Out of all places why?" I looked at her "not to be rude or anything if you don't mind me asking it" she quickly says before I could answer. "Financial situation" she nods. That's all I said not wanting to tell her my whole life story. "Why exactly are you in town?"

"Well we were actually going back home because it was end of my tour when we got car troubles so we decided to stay here"

"So you're leaving soon?" She shakes her head shoving her hands into her pocket "nope I'll be staying here for awhile"

I smiled deciding not ask anymore questions, not wanting seem nosy. We finally made it to the restaurant and found us a table. She looks through the menu as I shake my leg under the table.

I stared at her as she furrowed her eyebrows in concentration.

Why would someone like her, want to hang out with someone like me? I'm not even that cute, or interesting so why?

The waitress came back two ice teas, I furrowed my eyebrows. "Uh we only order 1 ice tea-"

"Don't worry y/n I got it for you" she smiles as the waitress left. "Ok so question if this is a buffet why do we have a menu-"

"Ok cut the shit" she furrows her eyebrows "why do you want to hang out with some so badly? We just met and you're already paying for me. I hope you know that I am well capable of buying shit myself-"

"Y/n calm down I just want have a friend you seem cool"

"Cool? I'm not cool....you know who's cool? Camila is cool. She's the definition of cool. She's way hotter and way more fit and just as perfect as you are, shouldn't be wanting to hang out with her instead?" She places the menu down. "I don't think that"

"Is this some type of experiment that you're trying to do? Because if so we can forget this day ever happened!"

She shakes her head "No, the only reason why I asked to hang out with you is because you actually seem like a nice person, I really do like you. When I first met you yesterday you were the first person to catch my eye, not Camila. You!" I furrowed my eyebrows and was about to say something but she stood up "now if you Excuse me I'm going to get something to eat because I'm starving, I hope you join me" she walks away........