14

I whimpered as she picks me up throwing me over her shoulder and walking me into a house. My heartbeat increased not knowing what to do how to even wrap this around my head. Normani did it, she kidnapped me. Dinah warned me and I still managed to get caught.

"Mani please don't hurt me I'm so sorry. Let's start over just please put me down" I cried. She walks me into a room and sets me down on a bed. I looked around to see that I was in a bedroom. It was pretty big there was a see-through shower in the corner. The carpet under normani feet was extremely fluffy I wouldn't be surprised if it was made from a real animal.

"Calm down baby girl this is your new place. Our new place, our new bedroom. Do you like it?"

"W-What?" She pushes me on my back crawling on top of me our nose brushing against each other. "Soon we're going to get married and start a family together. We'll get the own this business together and do everything together"

My eyes started to burn, I tried to hold back my tears but they just fell, she looks at me in concern. "Baby what's wrong?"

"I-I want to go home"

"But this is your home"

"With my friends"

"Oh baby, they can come over sometimes but you have to be a good girl or no one will come" she kisses my jaw. I inhaled a sharp breath feeling her hand press on my center. "Please don't" she kisses my neck as I laid there frozen scared to push her off, scared to upset her.

"Oh baby why are you so stiff, sit up" she sits me up and crawls behind me before placing her hands on my shoulders and massaging them. "You know I won't hurt you right? I'm your wife and the only thing I'm going to do is keep you safe, protect you, and love you"

I didn't say anything. "I love you so much and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. And sometimes you have to make that happen. I know you're scared but I promise once to get use to this you'll be happiest you've ever been"

____

I woke up to find Normani arms wrapped around me. Everything that happened came back to me as suddenly I wanted to rip her hands off of me. I slowly removed her arms which made her to on the other side. I sighed in relief, slowly getting out of the bed. I looked around the very expensive room. I couldn't find my clothes anywhere, I remember her taking them off of me but I didn't see where she put them. I grabbed a shirt that was on the floor and put It on.

Her phone was laying on the bed stand next to the bed. I slowly walked to it and grabbed it. Cutting on the screen it didn't recognize my face so I couldn't get into it. And I didn't know the password.

I quickly placed the phone down once I watch her shift in the bed. Soon her eyes open a smile spreads across her face "good morning baby"

"Morning"

She looks over at her phone "you weren't trying to call anyone were you?" I shook my head "no I was just wondering where my clothes were at?" I came up with a lie. She sits up and stands up I looked away because she wasn't wearing anything but underwear. She walks over to a closet and opens it. "Come here" I walked over to her and we walked inside the huge closet it was like a whole other bedroom. "On this side is where all your clothes are at. And over here is mines.

There were mannequins a bunch of mannequins in the room all wearing expensive designer. "I like to plan what I'm wearing through the week to keep everything organized so that's why there are 14 mannequins. These are the outfits you'll be wearing starting next week."

They were all so feminine I kinda liked it. It was definitely my style and I never wore anything like these. I could never afford any designer.

"Since we're together now you have to look like you're with me." She turns me to her cupping my face "you're going to be the happiest" I forced a smile. "In those drawers is where your underclothes are at" She points to the drawers that were under the mini booth that had clothes hanging in them. I open them to see on one side was a bunch of underwear on the others was matching bras to go with it. I look back at normani who smiles at me.

"Are you hungry? I'm pretty sure chef fixed us up something"

I looked back as she put threw on a pair of black silky night shorts and the matching silky top to go with it. She slide her feet into the black slippers with a pink cursive 'N' on them.

"Yeah"

"Come on".....