08

I crawled into bed and turned away from Normani so my back was facing her. "What took you so long?" I heard say. "I really had to use the bathroom"

"Ok," she says wrapping her arms around me. I tried to get myself to relax into her arms but I just couldn't so I stayed there. Stiff barely breathing because I was a bit nervous to sleep with the girl.

I didn't go to sleep the sun was shining through the window so I decided to just stay up even though I was exhausted. 

I sat up and crawled out of bed and sat down on the love seat. The door open revealing Camila and Ally. "We are home to save you from your boredom- oh my god Normani in my house!" Camila shrieks.

"You mean our house"

"That's what I said" Ally rolls her eyes as Camila hovered over Normani, "Camila stop being weird...let the girl sleep...Speaking of sleep, did you guys sleep together?" Ally wiggles her eyebrows. "No, we literally just slept. Well, she did I fucking woke up to a boner" their eyes widen.

"Did she-"

"No"

They sighed in relief. "Did you guys at least kiss?" I rolled my eyes at Camila. "No" she groans. Before I could say anything Normani yawns and sits up. We looked at her, "good morning Mani did you sleep well?" I ask. She nods looking around "I don't remember falling asleep with 2 other girls"

"Oh right, this is my Best Friend Ally and you already met Camila" they waved at her, she did the same. "Nice to meet you Normani but I need a shower peace!" Ally walked upstairs "Imma do to the same" Camila followed the shorter Girl leaving me with the billionaire.

"I didn't mean to fall asleep on you last night" I nodded "it's ok it was bound to happen" we sat there in silence for a moment, I yawned still tired from last night.

Normani checks her phone "shit"

"What?"

"I have like 20 miss calls from Lauren I have to go" I nodded as she stood up "but before I go could I use your bathroom?" I nodded "yeah go ahead my room is down for hall to the right" she walks upstairs leaving me by myself.

Normani p.o.v

I walked into Y/n room shutting the door. What did y/n mean about waking up to a boner? It's probably just some type of saying but I do remember something poking me last night. I walked into the bathroom and did my business. After washing my hands I walked out of the bathroom and was about to leave out but I stopped.

I walked towards y/n dresser and open it, there were just shirts folded it up. I closed it and looked at the top of her dresser to see a picture of Her and her two best friends.  They must have been friends for a while.

She looked so adorable in the picture they were all making a funny face. Placing the pic down I decided to leave not wanting to find anything that I don't want to see.

I walked back in the living room to see Y/n fixing the couch. "Hey, do you maybe want to go get breakfast?" She turns to me "Uh well I actually have to work today I'm sorry"

"No it's fine I should probably get going Lauren been blowing up my phone" she nods I walked over to her and press my lips to her cheek.

"See you y/n" I walked out of the house as my driver was already here.

The drive was only 15 minutes and as soon as I stepped foot in the house Lauren bombarded me with questions.

"Why didn't you answer my phone? Where were you? Please don't tell me you were that girl, oh my god were you with that girl?"

"That girl name is Y/n and yes I with her I stayed the night" she scoffs "and you could tell me or even answer my calls?!"

"Lauren I was busy having fun you should try it sometimes" I walked down the hall going into my room that was now decorated the way I wanted it. "Excuse me I have fun!"

"Yeah I know but I'm talking about a different kinda fun like dying in laughter kinda fun. Squirting milk out your nose kinda fun" She cringes "ew"

I chuckled "I have so much fun last night with y/n, I mean we didn't do much but watch movies and ate but it was truly so much fun"  she rolls her eyes "whatever"

"Maybe you could hang out with us one day"

"No thanks I rather hang with Satan" I rolled my eyes at the girl for being so dramatic, "well I'm going to take a shower so we can go out for breakfast"

"Sure" she went to walk out my room but I grabbed her arm "stop being like that...once you get used to this city you're going up love it, and it's people"

"Whatever you say," she says walking out the room.........