{17}

"Tails.. I am so sorry for what I did to you... I didn't want to..." Tails looked at her. "You didn't do that to me... Robotnik did.. you have nothing to be sorry for.. As long as you're okay, everything is fine.." He hugged her again, and she immediately hugged him back. I smiled at Rotor, giving him a bro fist.

(Aileana POV)

It's been a few weeks since the incident, and everyone seems to have forgotten about it. Well, they seem to be trying to. Tails was finally able to stand without anyone's help, but he still had crutches. His cut on his lip and ear healed, although the cut on his ear left a permanent triangle cut out of his ear. His eye was no longer black, and his arm was wearing a brace. He was able to fly again, just not very long. The second he was able to move on his own, he went straight to working in his lab. I helped fix it, it was the least I could do.

He wouldn't tell anyone what he was working on, except Rotor and Sally. Sally because he kind of had to, and Rotor because he was helping Tails. I was curious, but I didn't want to invade on the young fox's privacy, especially after what happened the last time I did. So I kept my curiosity deep down and tried my best to ignore it. Sonic on the other hand was not doing so well with his brother keeping this secret from him.

I was sitting on the couch with Cream, and I heard the blue blur trying to get at the fox. "C'mon Tails! Let me in on this secret!" Sonic was pleading as he and Tails walked down the hall. "Sorry Sonic, no can do. You can't keep secrets very well." Sonic gasped and put a hand on his chest, being overly dramatic and 'offended.' "How DARE you accuse me of such a disgusting trait!" Tails chuckled and shrugges. "Sorry Sonic, I'll let you know when it's done." And with that, he walked into his lab and left the blue hedgehog in the hall. 

I chuckled at Sonic's pouty face as he came and sat next to me and Cream on the couch. "Stupid secret." He then started to mimic Tails's voice. "'No can do' he says.'You aren't good at keeping secrets' he says." Raising his voice a little and looking towards the lab door, he yells. "I am the best at keeping secrets!" Cream and I giggle at his behavior. "If it makes you feel any better mister Sonic, I don't know the secret either." She gave him a large smile. Sonic sighed and smiled back, rubbing her head. "Yeah, that does make me feel a little better." 

Cream smiled more and got off the couch. "I'm going to a tea party with Knuckles, I'll see you guys later!" And she ran off. I smiled at how cute she was, her little figure leaving my sight. The thought of Knuckles in a dress with make up made me snicker. Sonic looked at me with a smirk. "You're thinking about Knuckles in a dress, aren't you?" I looked at him and smiled. "Can she actually get him in a dress?" Sonic shrugged. "She's done it before, I bet she can do it again." I chuckled. 

Sonic put a hand on my shoulder. "So, how ya feeling?" He said in a soft but serious tone. "I'm alright, just a little curious." Sonic tilted his head. I rolled my eyes. "The secret Tails is keeping." Sonic made and 'O' with his mouth and looked away a bit embarrassed. He turned back to me, about to say something, when Tails came bursting out of the lab. "It's done!" Sonic and I quickly raced over to him, forgetting our conversation. 

Everyone came around, clearly just as curious as Sonic and I. The last ones to come were Cream and Knuckles in a dress. I would've been laughing my butt off, but I was too curious about what Tails had been keeping a secret. When everyone was there, Tails began to speak. "Thank you all for your patience. May I introduce you all," He walked over to a cloth covering something big. With one swift pull, the cloth uncovered a large machine. "to the reverser!" Everyone made and "oooh" noise. 

Sonic was tapping his foot with his hands on his hips. "What does it do?" Tails smiled. "I'm glad you asked. It takes Robotnik's bots, and makes them back to a normal mobian!" Everyone looked at me. I felt my heart drop, knowing what was going to happen. "And I need someone to test it. Aileana, would you mind being the first?" I looked at him in surprise, then down at my hands. Opening and closing my fists. I felt tears in my eyes as I looked back up at him. I nodded.

Tails gently took my hand, leading me to an opening in the machine. "I promise you'll be alright. Just stand there and don't move." I nodded again as he positioned me to be standing in anatomical position. He walked over to a control panel, pressing a button. The machine closed around me, a message being displayed on the door. It read: "Aileana, this machine will make you a regular mobian with flesh and blood, but I also added a feature. This machine will give you back your memories from before you got to our planet. If you want your memories, say yes, and I'll make sure your memories are returned."

My eyes were filled with tears, finally going to be able to know who I am. What I am missing from my life. The tears fell as the single word came out of my mouth. "Yes."