Part 1

Good-bye to the old, Hello to the new! 

                      Scarlet woke up this morning, her head on his chest, quietly listening to his heart beat, she loved the warmth of his body against hers. He was already awake, we laid there for a moment before he cleared his throat. "Good Morning ...Have I told you lately that you're the best babygirl ever! And that I love you more than a fat kid loves chocolate," Daddy told me.      

                       Scarlet cried as she played the memory of this morning in her head overs and overs. Daddy told her this morning that she would have to move out before he returned home from work that evening. She thought he was the Daddy for me, mostly since he knew every little thing about me. He knew just how to put her into little space, what made her happy but most importantly know the joy just spending time with him in bed, watching Disney movies. 

                    She got a box and start packing her stuffiest, iPad, Mac laptop and all her other little things. She would have to return to the auction house, yes, the auction house where she was sold to Daddy two years ago. He had signed the contract with me, he agreed to be her Daddy, but it wasn't forever. He told her before he walked out of the door, "babygirl, you will be lucky to be able to find a new Daddy that will love you forever, spend all kinds of money on you and forever enjoy you." That made her even more sad, and she began crying again. 

                  She heads up to her old room, to start packing her cloths into her suitcase. Once she finished that, she was ready to go, you would have thought that Daddy would have been there to take her to the auction house, but instead he had a Uber come and take her back. As she walked down the stairs, sadly she knew that this would be the last time she would walk down these stairs, or even slide down the rail. She couldn't believe that his house wouldn't be her home anymore.

                  Once she reached the bottom of the stairs into the foyer to the front door, she turned to looked around once again, a small smile come across her face when the thought of burning the place down. The mature side of her started jumping up and down inside of her, mostly since both sides of her was severely pissed off with Daddy. Daddy, I would assume I shouldn't call him that anymore! She opened the front door and stepped out into the world once again without a Daddy, she felt as if she wasn't worth being a babygirl to any Daddy! She got into the car and didn't look back while the driver started down the road, she know that this was the end of one journey and the beginning of a new one in her life that she didn't think she would need to be taking.

                She arrived at the auction house, head lowered down. Bert stood at the door, "Welcome home, Scarlet," he told her with this smirk on his month.

              "Hello Sir," she replied. She couldn't believe that Javier was a totally dick for abandoning her. She walked next to Bert as her lead her upstairs to the third floor where the girls were housed. Each door was painted a different color, her door was always the first one to the right, the door was pink, all the other servants/slave/babygirl had their own bedroom unless otherwise. 

                Bert placed my things on a small pink sofa. "Scarlet, change your outfit and off to bed," he told her. 

                "Yes sir," she replied not knowing what else to say. Scarlet dressed in a pink and white, babygirl skirt, a pink and white trimming shirt that was tied on top with a little cute bow, and Bert let her pick out her own stuffiest, she decided on a purple rabbit with pink dots. 

                She walked around the room for a bite then decide to lay down on the bay-window, cuddling up and squeezing her rabbit. In no time at all she fall as