Part 15

The next morning, Scarlet wake up to an empty bed. Daddy wasn't next to her and the kitten wasn't on the bed either. She got up and ran out of the room and downstairs where she saw Daddy cooking breakfast and the kitten was at her feeding bowl. 

       "Well good morning, sleepy head," Daddy said to her.

       "Morning Daddy," she replied as she walked over to the kitten and patted the kitten for a moment before she took her place at the island. Daddy was cooking some waffles, eggs and bacon for them to have breakfast. 

       He got two plates from the cabinet so that he could serve them, "Babygirl, why don't you grab some milk from the fridge so that we have something to drink with our food," he asked her. 

       "Yes sir," she told him as she walked over to the fridge and got the milk and two glasses from the counter that Daddy already had for them. She took them over to the island placing them down and pouring the milk for them.

       Daddy then placed the plates of food on the counter and walked around to take his place next to his babygirl. They ate their food in silence since Daddy was working on his computer. 

       She enjoyed her waffles, singing to herself and looking at the kitten trying to climb the castle and chewing on the catnip. She was done with her food, she got up taking her plate to the sink and walking over to play with the kitten as Daddy continued to work. 

       Scarlet was on the floor with a cat toy, playing with the kitten when the kitten scratch her on the cheek, "Ouch!"

      Daddy jumped up from his chair and ran over to her, "Let me see!" he said to her placing his hand on each side of her face and looking at her cheek. "Are you alright, does it hurt?"

      "I fine, Daddy."

      "Well there's a little blood, let me get the first aid kit and clean you up." He got up from the floor and went over to the pantry and return to her side with a first aid kit, he cleaned the wound and placed a minion bandage then softly kissed her on the cheek. She smiled at her Daddy as he returned to working, and she played with the kitten. At that moment she felt truly safe because Daddy would be besides her. 

       It was like a hour later when Daddy got up again, "Babygirl, come one," he held out his hand for her to grab, he pulled her up and started taking her upstairs. 

      "Where we going, Daddy?" She asked him as he lead the way upstairs and into the bedroom, but he didn't stop there, he continued into the bathroom. 

     He walked over to the large tube and grabbed a bottle from the edge, "I got you these bubbles, I figured it would be nice to take a bubble bath together," he told her. And she couldn't help herself, but she jumped up and down so very happy and started removing her clothes. 

     Daddy was doing the same, he looked so sexy as he slowly took off his shirt and then slipped off his pants making her smile as he acted silly doing it. Daddy always know how to make her laugh, he was always willing to do something silly to put a smile upon her face. She know that she was luckiest babygirl in the world. 

      They laid in the tube covered in bubbles and we talked about things, laughing and just enjoying one other. It was truly perfect, she truly didn't want to get out but we were getting wrinkled. 

      Daddy got out first, wrapping a towel around his waist then he held out a towel for her. She stood up and walked over to him so that he could wrapped her. He then drained the tub. "Would you like to order some pizza for dinner tonight and we can watch a tv of your choosing," he asked her. 

      "That would be perfect Daddy," she replied, "Can we watch Beauty and the Beast?"

      "Yes, that will be great." 

      "I will go get dress, Daddy," she said as she walked out of the bathroom and went to the dresser to pick out what she would like to wear for the evening. Daddy was standing at his dress picking out a pair of boxers to wear, he even picked out a white t-shirt and placed it on. 

      They then went into the bedroom where there was a TV at the foot of the bed on a stand, Daddy must of had them bring it and set it up while we were taking a bubble bath. Daddy laid in the bed and she laid in between his legs resting herself upon his body, we ate pizza and watch the movie. 

      She loved it when her and Daddy were able to enjoy one other. About a hour into the movie, Daddy slipped his hand down to one of her breast and started circling her nipple for a moment causing this heat to start building up within her. 

      Then he softly pinched her nipple causing her to gasp. He toyed with her breast, making her hotter and hotter inside. She reached behind to grab Daddy's already hard cock. She then gently started rubbing his cock up and down. Then Daddy slide his other hand down her stomach to her panties, slipping his hand into them and started slowly rubbing her clit. 

       She moaned, enjoying the feeling of his hand upon her clit. Daddy was building this fire within her that she couldn't help but yearn him more and more. Then without warning, Daddy pushed her upon the bed and got in between her legs, and smiled down on her. 

       "Daddy, please," she said to him, "I want you in me."

       He then ripped her panties off and pushed himself deep into her, she let out a little yell not of pain but pleasure. He pumped into her making her want more and more, he looked down at her knowing for the first time that this was so much more. 

       Daddy continued to make love to her, and then he whispered to her, "I love you, Scarlet." He used her name for the first time since he become her Daddy. 

      She looked up at him with this smile of pure love, "And I love you, Sinclair," she told him. For some reason she felt this glow about herself that she never felt before with anymore. Daddy pushed deeper and deeper into her, lean down to suck a nipple into his mouth which cause her to cum, Daddy cum right after her.

      He rolled off her, pulling her into his arms. She rested her head upon his chest, falling asleep at the sound of his heart beating.