Part 8

The next morning, she could hear her Daddy's voice, "Time for my babygirl to wake up!" She groaned at the sound of his voice, keep her eyes shut. She didn't want to wake up, she didn't want him to let her go or for her Daddy to leave her side.

      "Come on, babygirl. It's time to get the day started with your sexy ass," he told her as he lifted her up off his chest. She groaned once again, rubbing her eyes and looking up at him. 

       Daddy looked at her with this smile upon his face, the same smile he had that night before. He got out of bed, pulling her along with him and headed into the bathroom. "Alright, it's time for babygirl to take a shower and get ready for her day. Daddy will be heading downstairs to start breakfast for his babygirl," he told her as he started his way out of the bathroom. 

      Scarlet got undressed, then started the water in the shower. The bathroom was lovely with all the black tile and golden handles. The shower had this awesome rain drop shower head that made it seem that she was in the rain. Daddy had lavender shampoo and conditioner along with body wash. She finished up her shower and saw on top of the sink was a babygirl pink and white dress, white shoes with cute girly socks. 

      She then fixed her hair into pigtail with lovely white bows. Once she was done then she walked out of the bedroom and start skipping her way downstairs to the kitchen, where she could hear her Daddy cooking breastfast.

     "Glad to see that the outfit fit you," he said to her when he looked up to see her skipping her way to the chair at the island. 

     "Thank you, Daddy," she replied as she sat. He placed a plate in front of her with eggs, bacon and hash brown. It looked so good, that she started eating right away, Daddy just smiled at her, then went and sat next to her with his own plate of food.

      Once they were done, Daddy help her clean up the kitchen before they returned upstairs. They walked to the light blue room, Daddy unlocked the door, grabbing her hand and leading her inside. She looked around seeing everything in there. 

      "Don't be afraid," Daddy softly said, "but this room is Daddy's playroom. It's for me to have some fun with you when you're a big girl or when babygirl needs to be punish." 

      He looked down at her, but said nothing just lead her to the leather wall where there were strips that a person could be tied up upon it. Beside the leather wall is other wall fulled with all kinds of whips, adorned nipple clamps, paddles, feather ticklers, floggers, riding crops, all kinds of restraints and all kinds of vibrates, butt plugs and some many other toys. In other corner of the room is a sex swing, and a cabinet that had all kinds of outfits that are for her. 

     "Now all this sexy outfits are for you, my babygirl and the only time you will wear them are when you are in this room with me," he said to her as he placed a hand on each side of her face. 

      She pulled herself from his grip and walked over to the cabinet looking at the outfits in the cabinet, "These are all for me?" she asked him again. 

        He walked over to her, "Yes, babygirl. I will enjoy you when I can, but I will also punish you if need be." She smiled at him, knowing that Daddy would enjoy her at times and she know that she will be punished if she did something that Daddy doesn't like. She was going to enjoy being with her new Daddy, because she would be the one to forever keep her, or at least she wish he would. 

       "Now," Daddy started saying to her, as he played with one of her pigtails, "I feel that your just a little afraid that I will return you to the auction house, but I ensure you that won't happen at all. This Daddy plans to keep his babygirl forever." 

       Scarlet smiled with joy, she hugged him tightly as she began to cry. She was happy to be able to have a forever home, he just made a promise to keep her forever, to never let her go. She was finally truly happy. 

      "Come on, lets go to the TV room," he told her, "you can pick out a movie for us to watch!"

      "Yeah, can we watch the minion movie, Daddy?" she asked him. 

      "Of course," he told her with a big smile, "You're truly going to make me happy aren't you." 

       She jumped up and down and answered, "Yes, Daddy." 

       Daddy grab her hand and they walked over to the TV room and got comfortable to enjoy the show. They watch two movies when she started doze off. 

      "Wake up my sweet babygirl," he said to her, "We have some where to go to do something very important." She could hear her Daddy telling her some but she couldn't wake up fully.

     "Come on babygirl," he repeated as her started poking her. "

      No!" she yelled out. 

      He stopped and stood up quickly, "Excuse me, what the hell did you just stay to me?" She didn't have time to answer him, due to her picked her up and tossed her over his shoulder.

      Scarlet opened her eyes to see his butt in her face, "Daddy, I'm sorry. Please let me down!" she pleaded with him. 

       He placed her down and looked down at her, "Think of what you just said to me, and know that this is your first strike, you ever do it again, I'm not going to give your a strike it's going to be straight punishment, Understood?" 

      She looked down at the floor, not truly knowing what to say to him, she never seen him so upset. He suddenly reached down and grabbed her chin to lift her head so that she was looking at him, "So you understand?" She shook her head yes, "I want to hear you say it, babygirl!"

      "Yes Daddy, I understand," she quickly said. He smiled at her for a moment and then bent down and kissed her forehead. 

     "That's my good babygirl," he stepped away from her heading out of the room, "I'm going to pick out what you're going to wear, I'll be right back. Be under dressed by the time I return." 

      "Yes, Daddy." was all she could say to him as he left the room. She then slowly took off her shoes and socks and then started to unzip her dress, the had returned to the room. She let the dress drop to the floor and then stepped out . Daddy had come back with some black heels, with fishnet pantyhose, the dress was amazing along with a golden under slip and a pearl necklaces. 

      It was  kind of a outfit a women would wear, she guess that this was one of the times where she would have to be a big girl for Daddy. "I want you to get dress, no make up at all and leave your hair just the way it is," he told her, "I'm going to go get dress and I'll be back in a few minutes." 

        He left the room so that he could get dress for whatever they were going to do that evening. She put everything on and walked over to the mirror to look at herself, she looked difference but she like the way she look, plus if Daddy was happy with her outfit then that's all that mattered. She continued looking at herself, grabbing the edges of the dress and swirling herself left to right and smiling at the way she looked. 

         That's when Daddy returned to the room, "What's my babygirl doing?" he asked. 

         She smiled at him and said, "Enjoying my new dress, Daddy. It's very beautiful." 

          He walked over to her and hugged her from behind, "You're truly beautiful and I'm truly happy that you like the dress." He then slipped his hand down her arm and grabbed her hand to lead her out of the room and down stairs. 

          The car was already ready for them to head out for the evening, we drove for a while until the car pulled up to the San Antonio Zoo. "Oh my gosh!," Scarlet loud out, "Daddy, Daddy look we're at the zoo!" she was jumping up and down in her seat.

       "Yes we are babygirl," he told her as he reached over to unbuckle her seat-belt. 

         The driver got out of the car and walked around to Daddy's side and opened the car door for them, Daddy got out of the car and reached out for her hand. She put her hand in his and they started their way towards the entrance.