Part 9

As we walked into the zoo entrance, Daddy told her, "Okay babygirl. don't leave my side, the zoo is a big place and Daddy does not want to lose his precious babygirl, understood?" 

        "Yes, Daddy," she answered. 

         The San Antonio Zoo did this amazing sun down, Jungle Boogie Nights that when the sun went down and it transformed the zoo into this party, the cool evening sky, the moon light shinning down and the amazing tinkle lights. There was adult beverages, food and games, it was perfect. We walked around the zoo, we looked at the new kangaroos, she really enjoyed the koalas, they continued walking around the zoo.

       They skipped the snakes and the bugs, she was looking at the lights in the tree when Daddy walked over to a bench and sat down. He looked at her, feeling that he was lucky to have such a lovely babygirl.

       "My babygirl come over here," he said to her. She skipped over to him, sitting down on the bench with him.

       "Yes Daddy!" she said. 

        "I need you to stay right here for me, while I go to the restroom understood?" he told her.

        "Yes Daddy, I will not move from this bench until you return," she promised him.

        "Okay babygirl," he replied and walked to the restroom. She sat there for a moment, looking around and seeing what they could do next when she saw a gift shop with a koala bear stuffy and before she know it she was walking over to the shop. 

       Before she walked inside, she looked back at the bench and know that she should return but she didn't, she opened the door and went into the shop. Daddy walked out of the men's restrooms and noticed that she wasn't on the bench.

       He ran over to the bench and looked around, trying to see where she could of gone. It was about a minute when he saw her through the shop's window, he ran over to the shop and opened the door. 

       "Young lady, you get over here right now!" he angrily said out loud. She dropped the koala bear on the floor, lowered her head and walked over to her Daddy who was totally upset with her. When she got near him, he grabbed her tightly by the arm and pulled her along with him. 

      "Daddy, no," she started off saying, "I want the stuffy." 

      He stopped and turned to look at her and meanly said to her, "NO!"

      She start to fussing and tried to wiggling out of his grab, but the more she tried the tighter his grip got. People where starting to look at them, she felt ashamed and hid her face with her hair. They walked out of the zoo and straight to the car, they got in and the drive started driving. 

      Daddy was very upset with her that he reached for her and put her across his knees, hiked up her dress and lower her panties revealing her butt. 

     "Daddy, I'm sorry please no." He didn't listen to what she had to say and started to spank her, harder and harder. She yelled out in pain and she tried to cover her butt with her hand, Daddy used his other hand and grabbed her hands together and continued to spank her. 

     Tears start running down her face, as he hit her. "I fucken told you not to move," he yelled out at her, " Do you know how worried I was when you weren't on the bench." He spanked her once again, "I told you not to mess behavior at home. This is your second strike now. You misbehavior even do Daddy was nice enough to take you to the zoo. I thought that you deserved this but I guess I was wrong!"

       Daddy told her while he spanked her three more times, tears fulled her eyes as she wiggled around from the sting she felt. He continued spanking her, she know by now her butt had to be a deep red, he must have given her about twenty-five spanks before he decide to let her sat back up in the seat and and he belted her in. 

       Then he grabbed his handkerchief from his coat pocket and handed it to her, "Now you will sit there and be quiet, I don't what to hear a peep from you at all." 

       Scarlet wrapped her tears, the pain from her butt so much that she wanted to continue to cry but she didn't shed a tear so that Daddy wouldn't get mad and spank her again. She closed her eyes and let herself fell asleep, being able to ignore the soreness of her butt. 

      Daddy carried her into the house and took her to the bed and put her on the bed, he undressed her carefully leaving her undergarments. He been grabbed her minion and wrapped her arms around the stuffy.