Part 2

"Scarlet," someone said, being poked by someone.                

             "Please leave me alone,ugh. I just want to lay here and just sleep."                

            "Come on Scarlet, please wake up!" a girls voice said once again, then before she could say anything she felt as if she was being crushed. She opened up her eyes to see that it was Alice, her old friend Alice was right there laying on top of her.                

            "Omg, Alice," I yelled out, turning to push he off of me.               

             "Well you need toget up first and then I will get off you," she said sticking her tongue out at her.                 

               Alice was so freaking cute! With her beautifulcat-eye glasses and plum lips, if I was a Mommy Dom, she would totally be my babygirl. But I wasn't, I was nothing to anyone.                

             "Alice girl, seriously what is so important that I need to get off my bear," I asked her as I looked at my princes watch, "It's only 7:30 am."              

              "Awww," she started off saying as she jumped up and down on me, "Please, get up, Bert said we could go to the mall. Plus, it would be nice to by you a new outfit for the auction this evening."              

              "I don't care about tonight's auction!"             

              "Yes, you do Scar. We need to get you a new Daddy, so that you're able to move forward," Allie said to me. (Allie is her nickname that I gave her when we became best friends, along with her giving me my nickname Scar.)

               Scarlet laid there thinking to herself, why Allie was set on finding me a new Daddy? Why isn't she focus on herself, or why she wan't focus on her Daddy? (I forgot to mention that Allie was the babygirl to Kain, who owns the auction house.)This place wasn't a bad one, believe me when I say there have been a few auctions house, where the girls or boys were treated like hell, I was once in a place of torture, those were really bad memories.

              Don't get me wrong, Daddy Kain those have house rules and he takes great care of us but not in any kind of sexual way. He's a sweet man, with this amazing house. The auction house was located out of the city, where we were able to enjoy our freedom. The community around us were all part of our lifestyle so being outside as we are was just fine, there was no judgement. The four story house was amazing, the ground floor was a cargarage, lobby, wine cellar, maid's headquarters (that had two bedrooms and a small kitchen), there was three bathroom and the auction room.               

             There was a grand staircase in the lobby, that lead upstairs to the second floor, there you would come up to a reception desk, a lovely kitchen and dining room, the amazing living area, pool deck and swimming pool but mostly important a lift that helped those few that needed it. Near the reception desk was other staircase leading to thethird floor. On the third floor was where the bedrooms where at for us girl, there wasusually about six girls on this floor at a time. Sometimes we would be double up per room, but Allie changed that when Kain fall in love with her, there was a long hallway that lead to each room, three on one side and three on the other side and two full size bathrooms and at the end of the hallway was a staircase that lead to the fourth floor.          

              That's where Kain and Allie lived, along with two of Kain's slave girls. There's a master bedroom with a private bathroom, the other room is across the top floor that has two twin bedroom, and with a bathroom. The center of it has a cute little kitchen dinning area and a living room area along with this amazing sliding doors that lead out onto the garden terrace. This house is just amazing.      

              Outside is as breath taking at the house, with aamazing swimming pool, a playground for us along with a workout pool for us. The house is surround with this large private gates for privacy.

                 But let get back to the story....

                 Allie slapped her out of the thought of the house, "Come on Scar, get up. We can also go get some ice cream!"            

     "Alright just get off of me already, before I throw you out the window," she replied. "So let me get ready and we headed out to the mall."