Part 16

The next morning, Scarlet woke up all alone in bed. Daddy was no where to be found but she found a note on his pillow. 

 My sweet babygirl,

                             Sorry, have to go into the office early this morning. I didn't want to wake you, you were in a deep sleep and dreaming of unicorns and rainbows. Just know that I will be thinking of my beautiful babygirl while I am away from her.                                                                                      

                                                                                                                WIth all my love, Daddy

           She had the biggest smile on her face as she read Daddy's letter. She wish that he was here with her but he had to be at work. Why did Daddy truly need to work? She didn't know why but she know it was for good reason. She just hated that she would be stuck here at home bored to death. She didn't know what to do other then watch old tv shows. Then for some reason Allie come to mind, she reached over to grab her cell phone. 

          She looked through her texts to find Allie's. "Hey Allie," she texted. 

         "OMG, Scar how have you been? I haven't heard from you in forever once again," she replied.

           "I'm good, do you think that your Daddy will let you come over for a while?" Scar asked.

           "Yeah, let me ask him. Give me a moment okay," Allie texted back.

          "Okay." Scar got out of bed and walked into the bathroom, she brushed her teeth and hair, pulling it back into two lower ponytail. Then she got dressed with a matching see - through purple underwear, she then put on a white button up shirt and this cute kitten overalls that was black. She looked through her drawer and found a garter belt and fishnets. She walked over to the closet and grab a pair of platforms with two heart shape buckles. 

          "OMG," she thought to herself. She reached for her cell phone and texted her Daddy. 

           B - "Daddy, can Allie come over, if she gets permission from her Daddy to come!"  

           D - "Of course babygirl, that would be nice to have your friend over." 

           B - "Thank you so very much."  

           D - "Did you find my note this morning?"

          B - "Yes Daddy, I did. Thank you for leaving it for me and all. I love you so very much and I miss you." 

          D - "I miss you also babygirl, wish I was there with you."  

          B - " Me too." She then slapped a photo of herself and set it to Daddy. She made sure that the garter was in the phone also.

          D - "You are truly amazing and beautiful. Can't wait to get home." 

         At that Allie texted back, letting Scarlet know that she would be able to come over for a while and that she will be arriving shortly.

          B - "Daddy, Allie is coming over. I should get thing ready for her arrival." 

          D - "Okay babygirl, have fun and enjoy the afternoon with your friend." 

          B - "Thank you, Daddy." 

         Scarlet ran down the stairs, to the kitchen where she went into the fridge and took out some fruits and juice boxes for her and Allie, then she make sure that the kitten had food and water. Then she hear the door bell ring, she ran to the front door and open it seeing Allie right there.

         "OMG, I'm so happy that you were able to come and see me," Scar said. "I know, Daddy was going to be really busy today so he gave me permission to come and spend sometime with you," Allie replied. 

         "Come in, I have some fruit and juice for us in the kitchen." 

          "Awesome, so what do you think that we should do," Allie asked her. They went into the kitchen, sitting down at the island and just enjoying being able to talk with one other, they catcher up all that has been going on at the auction house, things with Allie and her Daddy and then it came to Scarlet and her Daddy. 

         "He has been great, everything has been going good and things here are awesome. I have everything that I've ever wanted in my life and Daddy Sinclair has only been showing what it truly means to have someone love me," she told Allie with the joy in her voice that made her heart glow. 

          "I'm so happy for you, I truly know what you feel at this moment because I feel like that with my Daddy still even do it's been five years, but there is something about him that he still brings this enjoy in my life. He can still make me blush with just a smile and look," Allie said to her with this smile upon her face.

          They were done with their cookies and juice, that's when they decided to go upstairs to Scar's bedroom, and enjoy the stuff animals and play with the kitten.

          "Yeah, I came home the other day when I was at work with Daddy and the kitten was already here for me, Daddy has someone in his staff buy it for me and have it here by the time I got here," she enjoy-fully said. 

           "That is so sweet!" Allie replied to her. They played a few games and then played with the kitten, it was like four hours later when Allie's Daddy called for her to return home. 

A while later .....

        "Well I have to go, Scar. We will totally do this again soon," she said. 

        "Awesome, it was a awesome day, thank you so much for coming to see me and all," Scar said to her as she reached over and give her a huge. 

         They walked downstairs where Allie's driver was already waiting for her. They said their good byes one more time and then Allie was gone. Scarlet was so happy that she was able to spend the four hours with her best friend, her last Daddy Javier would of never let Allie come over to the house or do let her go out with her. He kept her locked away from the world pretty much, but she was happier then she has ever been. She went into the kitchen, to see the kitten playing in her tower, she cleaned up the little mess that they did and then decide that she would make some dinner for her and her Daddy. 

       She grabbed her cell phone to text him. 

         B - "Daddy what time will you be returning home?" 

         D - "I will be home within the hour, babygirl."

         B - "Okay Daddy, I'm will making dinner for us!" 

         D - "Are you sure you want to do that, you know I can pick something up or I can cook dinner for Us!"

       B - "I can do this Daddy, please let me do this for the both of us," she texted back to her. 

       D - "Okay babygirl, whatever you wish," Daddy replied in the text. 

       B - "Yeah!" And with that last text, she walked over to the fridge and started looking for what she would make for dinner these evening.