Part 14

People in the building said hello to my Daddy as we passed them, some even smiled at me. We walked down a long hall, a black door was at the end, the door had his name on it. It was Daddy's office, it was a huge room with a red couch, large windows facing the town and this redwood desk. Behind the desk were large shelf's with tons of books upon them, it was a lovely office. 

        "Sit on the couch, babygirl," he said to me. She walked over to the couch and sat down, she moved around until she was comfortable. Daddy sat behind his desk and started working on the computer. 

        After ten minutes, he looked away from his computer to look at her, he smiled as she played with her hair. He cleared his throat and said to her, "Give me a few more minutes and your Daddy will give you something big to play with!" he told her. 

       She just nodded her head, she know that she had to be a good little girl so that she could do fun things with Daddy. She sat there just waiting for Daddy, a hour pass by and she could keep still. "Daddy," she softly said to him after he hanged up on a phone call.

       "Yes babygirl!" he answered back.

       "I'm sorry to bother you, Daddy, but you said to give you five minutes and I'm so bored," she said pouting.

       He looked at her, "I'm so sorry babygirl," he said to her as he got up from his desk and walked over to her, sitting on the couch next to her, he smiles. "Now come her, babygirl," he says to her as he pats his knee. Scarlet got up and walked the four steps to him and sat down upon his  knee.  

      "I'm sorry that I am taking a long time, but I have a few more things that need to be done," he started off saying to her, "So you will take the limo home," she shook her head no, "Now, now, don't be like that." 

      He told her as he softly kissed her on the cheek, "Now before you leave," he started off saying. As he pulled her up then put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her down onto her knees. "Before you leave, you will make Daddy cum." He unbuttoned his pants, sliding his boxers down and revealing his cock, she leaned in and placed her warm mouth on the tip, licking and slowly taking him all into her mouth.

       "MMMmmmm, babygirl that feels so good," he moaned out. She lick his cock from tip all the was down his shaft, continuing down to his balls. 

       She gentle placed them into her mouth, sucking them. Which made his strive deep within. She then returned to his cock, sucking just a little more harder, causing him to thrust a little faster and faster into her mouth. She moaned knowing that she was enjoying her mouth, he throw his head back and she know at that moment that he was close. See looked up at him, he tighten his grab on her hair and without any notice he cum deep down in her throat . 

      "You're such a good good girl," he told her. She looked at him, pulling his cock out and licking the tip enjoying the last drop. 

       "Thank you, Daddy." "Now go ahead home, there will be a surprise watching there for you." 

       "Yeah," she replied, then she kissed Daddy before leaving and heading down to the limo. The drive home was long, once she got there she went into the house making sure to text Daddy that she was safely back. 

       B - "I'm home, Daddy. Safe and sound." 

       D - "That's great to hear, Daddy loves his babygirl so very much." She blushed for a moment before answering him back. 

      B - "Your babygirl love you too Daddy." 

      D - "Good, now go up to the bedroom and get your surprise, almost done. Be home soon." 

      B - "Okay Daddy. (Smiley face) 

      She then ran up the stairs to the bedroom that they shared, she opened the door and saw this large box with a purple bow on it. She ran over to the bed, jumping on and hearing a little noise coming from the box. She slowly untied the bow, revealing a black kitten with this cute little diamond collar around it's neck. 

     "Omg, aren't you the cuties thing in the world," she said to herself. She looked to see if the kitten was a girl or boy, it was a girl. She has always wanted a cat, but Javier or any other of those who had her never wanted to give her one, maybe because they know that they won't going to love her or keep her forever the way she wanted. But her Daddy did, he did want her forever and always. She know that he was going to be the one that was meant to be loved by her. She grabbed her cell from the bed, took a picture with her new kitten and sent it to her Daddy. 

      B - "Thank you so very much, Daddy. I love it." A few moments later, Daddy texted her back. 

      D - "You are truly welcome, babygirl. What is her name?" 

      B - "MMMMmmmm let me think, Daddy." She texted to him taking about two minutes before she texted him again, "Sabrina." 

     D - "That's a perfect name, babygirl." 

     B - "Yeah." 

     D - "Okay have one more thing to do and then I'll be home." 

     B - "Okay Daddy, I'm going to play with my kitten." 

     D - "Alright, there is food and all downstair near the back door, remember you are responsible for the kitten, that means you will need to clean up after the kitten, feed it and everything else that is need. Understood?"

     B - "Yes sir, Daddy."

     She picked up the kitten from the bed, and went downstairs into the kitchen, where Daddy had stuff all ready for her. Two bowls for the kitten, one for water and one for food, along with this cute climbing tower that was pink with little toys hanging from it and of course a cat litter box. 

     She also saw a box of cat food on the counter, she opened up the box and feed the kitten. Placing the kitten down, she watch as the kitten walked over to the bowl and started eating. Scarlet was happy, knowing all that her heart has desired in so long is now coming to be. 

     What did she truly do to deserve such a thing, it's truly amazing knowing that there is a future with her Daddy. The kitten finished eating and was walking to her when she heard the front door open. She grabbed the kitten up into her arms and went into the hallway to see Daddy walking into the door. She ran over to him throwing her arms around him, with the kitten between them.

     "Be careful babygirl, you don't want to hurt the kitten," he told her. 

     "Sorry, Daddy," she told him as she pulled back from him with the kitten. "Thank you so very much, I'm so very grateful for the kitten." 

     "You're welcome babygirl. Sabrina will keep you company when I'm not here," he told her. "Well I'm tried lets head upstairs and get ready for bed." 

     "Okay, Daddy. What about my kitten?"

     "There are two sleeping beds for the kitten, one in our bedroom and the other one in your bedroom. But for tonight, she could sleep with us on the bed."

     "Thank you again, Daddy."