Part 7

The next morning, she opened her eyes and striking. She sat up in bed and looked around the room, noticing that this was a room she never been in before. She cleared her throat before yelling out, "Daddy?"

               She then got out of bed, walking over to a large bay-window noticing that it was still dark outside. Where was he? She thought as she turned around to see Daddy returning back to the room.

             "What's wrong, babygirl?" he asked her.

              "I got scared when I didn't see in besides me," she told him sadly. She walked over to him, he looked down at her for a moment then he wrapped his arms around her squeezing her just a little. "I'm sorry, Daddy."

               "There is nothing to be sorry about babygirl," he started off saying to her, "Are you hungry?"

               She just nodded, he stopped hugging her but he didn't let her go. He reached down and grabbed her hand and lead the way out of the room and down to the kitchen. He lead her straight over to a chair at the island and he walked over to the fridge and pulled out some bread and cheese. He then grabbed a pan and went over to the stove and begin cooking her a grilled cheese sandwich, in which put a big smile on her face because she loved grilled cheese.

              They ate, then he took her hand and they returned back to Daddy's bedroom, which was behind the black door. The room was beautiful, he had a huge queen size bed, with silk black sheets and golden pillows, there where night stands on each side of the bed, one was formal and the other side was seemed to be just for her.

             There was a minions lamp and a cute stuffed doll of two minions that where both dressed in all black (just like the men in men in black movie), it was great. On the right side of the room was the large bay-window with golden pillows and an amazing view of a garden with red and white roses. The moon was shining brightly upon the garden, the left side of the room was a golden door that lead into the restroom, plus other door that lead to a huge walking in closet.

             There was a side that was his and one side for her. It was amazing that he got her, like he know who she was before he even brought her from the auction house. It's funny how Daddy made her feel as if he has know her for such a long time because he had all the things she enjoyed wearing in the closet.

            He lead her over to the bed and they got into the bed together, he huge her to his chest before speaking to her," My babygirl, I just what you to know that you mean a lot to me."

            She didn't say nothing but just smiled to herself as he continued to talk to her about things, "I'm going to tell you the house rules, you won't say a word about anything until I'm done going over each and every rule, understood?"

             "Yes, Daddy," she said to him as he started speaking to her.....

                                                           Rule for My babygirl:

1.  Daddy has final say on any and all decisions.

2.  Always let the HoH know where you are and who you are with. Have permission before leaving the house. (HoH - Head of Household aka babysitter)

3  Answer your phone whenever Daddy or HoH contact you, no excuses.

4.  babygirl will always have good manners. "Yes Daddy." "Please Daddy." and "I love my Daddy."

5.  babygirl will always show Daddy her panteis and will remove them for whatever Daddy wants to do to his babygirl.

6.  babygirl will never lie to Daddy, as Daddy will never lie to his babygirl.

7.  Daddy and babygirl will have sexy whenever Daddy wishes to have sexy with his babygirl.

8.  babygirl will only have a drink with Daddy and no one else unless otherwise or asked permission.

9.  When Daddy asks babygirl why he is a good Daddy, babygirl will say, "Because Daddy is handsome, smart, and so good at taking care of his babygirl." babygirl will say this with a smile on her face.

10.  When Daddy asks babygirl why she is a good babygirl, she will say, "Because Daddy's babygirl is beautiful, sexy, obedient, smart, and such a good babygirl."

11.  When Daddy calls babygirl a "good girl," babygirl will smile/text back with a smiley face and say "Thank you, Daddy."

12.  When Daddy is around he will drive his babygirl everywhere, unless Daddy is working or on a business trip. 

13.  babygril will always give Daddy feedback, babygirl is a human, not a slave.

14.  When Daddy is on a business trip or working late, babygirl will send Daddy a goodnight pictures with her minion or bear (if babygirl is sleeping in her own room), every single night that their not together.

15.  babygirl can spoil Daddy like Daddy will spoil his babygirl.

16.  babygirl will always tell Daddy when she has been naughty. Ex: Broke something, split something or spend too much money.D

17.  Daddy and babygirl will have Disney movie date night at least once a week.

18.  babygirl parents will be called as "father" and "mother." babygirl only has one Daddy, and he is her best Daddy.

19.  babygirl will complete any chores give to her daily and ALL chores will be completed before the end of the day, no excuses.

20.  babygirl will never speak badly about herself, or disrespect herself in any way.           

          Daddy was done giving her the rules, then asked her, "Do you have anything questions about any of the rules I've given you?"

          "No Daddy," she replied. The rules where just perfect for her, she didn't feel that there was anything wrong with any of the rules he had just given to her. She was happy with her new Daddy, with her new home and her new rules.

             She looked up at him and smiled, he smiled back at her then kissed her on the forehead. He cuddled her closer to himself and they fell asleep.