Part 13

S - "Hey girly, sorry I haven't texted you in a long time. But I've been trying to get used to everything here in my new home."

        A - "Omg, I thought you were dead or something. I was totally getting worried about you!"

        S - "Don't worry,I am alive and all is well." She paused for a moment thinking of what she would tell him next. "It has been lovely getting to know my new Daddy Sinclair, he has been amazing with me and for the first time in a long time I feel like I belong."

        A - "I'm so happy for you, that you have found yourself a true home and a Daddy that would treat you the way you have always wanted. I pray that everything goes wonderful for you."

       S - Happy face, blushing face and laughing face. "Daddy has shown me more love in the last two weeks that I've ever had with anyone else. Those other men are not even worth calling "Daddy," just him. The kindness he has shown me is like no other," she texted to Allie explaining to her the way that she felt about her new Daddy. 

       A - "Believe me, I know what you are feeling. I've been there before with my Daddy James, also Daddy James told me that he know that you would be in a safe and happy place fulled with love." she started off texting to Scarlet, "You see, Scar, my Daddy made sure that you ended up with you."

        S - "What do you mean?"

        A - "Please don't say anything to your Daddy or mines, promise me!"

       S - "Of course, I promise you, I will not say word."

        A - "My Daddy told your Daddy where we would be that day at the mall. He told your Daddy that you were the best babygirl in the world and that he would love you no questions ask. That you would be perfect for him."

        Scarlet could say anything at all at the moment, she couldn't believe that her Daddy James would do such a thing. That he would go out of his way to find her a Daddy but really to find a babygirl for Daddy Sinclair.

       S - "So what you are saying, is that Daddy James pretty much set us up?" 

       A - "Yes, please don't be mad!" She thought about that for a moment but she know that she wasn't mad, she was grateful for being able to have Daddy Sinclair in her life and to be able to have this feeling of love in her heart for someone who loves her in return.

       S - "I'm not mad at all, thank you for being honest with me and letting me know. I am truly happy with my Daddy and will not hold this against him or let him know you told me anything."

        A - "You're truly welcome, and thank you." "Where is my babygirl," she could hear Daddy Sinclair coming to her room. "I'm in here, Daddy!" 

        S - "Sorry, I have to go. I'll text you again soon. Bye."

        A - "Bye girly, love you."

       "Who were you talking with, babygirl," he asked her.

       "I was speaking with Allie from the auction house," she replied.

       "I'm sorry but I need to go into the office," he told her. 

 She looked at her cell phone to look at the time and notice that it was only 2 pm. "May I go with you, Daddy, please. I don't want to stay here alone even do Annabelle would come to take care of me. I want to be with you!" 

 Daddy looked at her for a moment before a smile came across his lips, "Are you sure, babygirl?" he asked her and she nodded yes to him. "Well, alright. You can't wear that babygirl, so go ahead and change and meet me downstairs."