Part 4

Scarlet was totally nervous as she stood in line with the other girls, she didn't understand why she would be this nervous mostly since she has been here so many times before.

                But then again maybebecause this was her fourth time, she felt sad with that thought thinking about Javier aka old Daddy. She thought that he was the one that would forever love her. But nope, she isn't going to go through down memory line again. She's going to step out there and find a new Daddy, a new life and made love.

               "Excess, Scarlet!" Nick the auctioneer slapped out of her thought, "You're next."

                "Yes sir," she whispered.

                 "Now we have a amazing treat for you, Scarlet Addison," he started off saying as she stepped on the stage, "Look at this cute and adorable babygirl." The lights were bright that it blinded her a bite, but she did her little turn so that all could see her new dress and she prayed that her polka dot socks picked out of her dress with her little cute white shoes.

                  Then that's when the betting started, she heard someone yell out "Five hundred thousand dollars," which was insane! She could see who was bit due to the lights but that was the largest amount every spent on a babygirl ever.

                   The house lowered the lights and that's when she saw him, it was him! This was totally nuts but she didn't wait, Scarlet jumped off the stage and ran to his already waiting arms, taking in a deep breath and smiling.

                  "Thank you, Daddy."

                  "Your welcome my babygirl," he started off saying, "I'm going to be a your new Daddy, so let's go home." He reached down and scooped her into his arms and started his was towards the the lift to go up a level to exit the house.

                   Allie took off and ran up the stairs catching to be able to wave at Scarlet before his drive opened the car door and they got in and drove away from the auction house.

                  She hope that Scarlet will never return here again, that this time she found the Daddy that would love her forever.

                  She most of fallen asleep in his arms, she woke up in a childlike room that was amazing with pink and white walls, a twin size bed with polka dot bedding, in on of the corners of the room was a reading area near a bay window, there was this tent with a movie theater area with all her favorite movies and this room was awesome.

                  She got out of bed and noticed that she had a polka dot onesies, dark pink and cutie bunny faces on the feet. She opened the door to the room and walked out into this amazing hallway, where a lovely redwood railing down to the second floor, shecontinued walking until this was on the main floor.

                 The front door was this deep red, she always wanted to live in a house with a red door. The entrance was amazing, there was this grand hallway, the wallpaper was thisAnglo-Japanese with this amazing flower design. This lovely colorful glass panel above the door made the entrance glow with these amazing amber, blue and pink colors. Those beautiful panel, were even on both sides of the door, even the door knob was this nice brass.

                   Off the main hallway, to the right of the house was this small sitting room , in the center of the room was this nice fireplace, the hearth of it was set with this light blue and white floral tiles that surrounded the firebox. She looked up at the ceiling to see this pressed metal with a curved crown molding, the window where tall, banded at the top of the panel was lights, the style was amazing.

                  She walked to the other side of the hallway into a large front parlor, now this room contains original wallpaper including ceiling panels of small birds and red and pink flowers with these vibrant leaves of green and gold set on a light blue background. This room also had a fireplace like the one in the sitting room, but this hearth was dark tiles on geometric designs with lighter colored tiles.

                  Scarlet walked down the hallway, the center arch was painted, the arch was freestanding columns, there was this light blue door to the right side of the hallway, she stopped and opened the door, to enter a music room with a redwood piano, at the end of the room are these large casement door that leaded onto a deck that wrapped around the house, she loved it.

                  She returned to the hallway, closed the blue door and went across the hall to where was just this lovely formal dining room, it had this large fireplace with wooden molding and this large mirror over the mantel that was bracketed by electric candles and tiered over-mantel. To the left of the room was these redwood panel doors that slide open to the kitchen.

                 The kitchen was simple, painted just white with dark cabinets that had glass see through panels and marble white top counter-tops, with awesome self clean stainless stove, stainless french door refrigerator, over the range stainless microwave and dishwasher. In the center is the island, sink and the custom lighting is awesome. There is a small pantry, along with the door that leaded down to the basement.

                  She returned to the hallway and walked upstairs, the second floor was where the bedrooms, the hallway up here was dark varnished wood, she walked see there was six door, one was red, two where white, one a baby blue, a pink one and the last door was black and was at the end of the hallway.

                  She thought to herself, " How amazing this house was and how lucky she was to be here."