Ten

A few weeks had passed since Carried discovered what was between Minho and Elizabeth, and since then neither of them talked about it anymore. They continued to make their lives as before, however, Carrie, when she had the opportunity, she would mess with her best friend. This time at Elizabeth's house, a beautifully preserved apartmen with turn of the century details is situated in a stone building dating from the early 1900s. Bright and airy, with high ceilings, preserved flooring and a newly refurbished and fully functional pale rose pastel toned wood-burning fireplace in the living area, gives a trn of the century style, and deep window niches that offers plenty of sunlight which was great since Elizabeth loved plants. White dooble doors allows access into the bedroom, which could be closed for privacy. Her apartment felt more like Heaven than Heaven itself.

Elizabeth and Minho woke up with the sunlight hitting their faces. The demon's bedroom is at the far reaches of the apartment, tucked in tis own little private oasis throught double doors. With wood flooring, freshly painted walls and plenty of headroom. The two of them could feel the sense of harmony in that space. A large windows allows natural light, to illuminate and reflect off the flooring. Elizabeth, who had her head on Minho's chest, as soon as she feels the light passing through the white and thin curtains, she hides her face in Minho's neck. The demons starts to laugh and turns, with his back to the window, huggind the blue-haired girl. They were lying there until, out of nowhere, they heard someone knocking on the door, Elizabeth looked confused to Minho, who was equal or more confused than her and shrugged. The girl with blue hair sighed and roll out of the bed, she grabbed Minho's shirt and opens the large doos of the bedroom that gives access to the room, as the random person was still knocking more and more. The demons rushed the step and went to open the door, opening the door, she faces Carrie, and looks confused to her. Carrie doesn't say anything, she just invades Elizabeth's house and goes straight to her living room, finding Minho, already dressed, and before she starts talking, she sighs in relief.

"Well, I see you guys are still getting it." Carrie comments ignoring the subject that brought her there.

"And you ruined it." Minho replies rolling his eyes, messing with the girl.

"Ignore him. What brings you here?" Asks the blue-haired girl, checking the clock, "It's 9 a.m."

"It's urgent." Carrie stops playing and looks serious to her friends, who just looked at each other and then again to the blonde girl.

"What is it?" Minho asks.

"My father contacted me." Carrie announces, taking the letter off her bag and giving him the letter to read, "We need to go back."

"What do you mean 'go back'? Go back where?" Elizabeth wasn't understanding the conversation, and waited for Minho to finish reading so she could read it too.

"Hell."

"Why the hell he want us to go back?" Minho asks handing the letter to Elizabeth, who started reading while Minho was talking with Carrie.

"The last time he called and said it was urgent, it was all about curtains."

"He's your king. You do what he says." Carrie stands for her father and his orders.

"Did you already talked with the boys?" Elizabeth asks her best friend while returning her the letter, and sighed.

"Not yet. I'll speak with them today."

Minho and Elizabeth sighed and looked at their friend. Since there was nothing else to do there and the message had been delivered, Carrie said goodbye to Elizabeth and Minho, warning them to be ready to return at night. Elizabeth goes after her friend, closing the door, and looks at Minho, worried. Neither could understand why Lucifer was calling them again. Carrie went to all her friends' house, saying the same thing she told to Elizabeth, leaving almost everyone in a bad mood because it was too early.

++

The day went on as usual, ten minutes to midnight and the demons began to arrive. The first to arrive were Felix and Carrie, followed by Chan who came alone. Jisung and Changbin came after, they were both laughing and as soon as they approached their friends, they greeted them. One minute to midnight, late, Minho and Elizabeth came running, apologizing for the delay.

"Can't believe you still getting it even when Lucifer is calling with urgency." Felix jokes around with Minho, without realising he just exposed his friends, he covers his mouth with his hand and looks shocked to Carrie and then to Minho and Elizabeth. What Felix just said left Chan, Changbin and Jisung really confused. 

"I can't believe you, Felix." Carrie says looking to her boyfriend, clearly mad at him since she trusted him to keep it as secret from the others.

Felix, who was feeling bad for what he just said, he looks to Minho and Elizabeth, "I'm so sorry. I didn't meant to— I totally forgot." Felix tried to apologise himself and then turns to Carrie, "Don't be mad at me."

Minho and Elizabeth took a deep breath and looked at their friend, "It's fine." Minho replies short. This answer could cut Felix's breath by seeing how Minho stayed.

"You're a little late on that. Damn you, Felix. I trusted you." His girlfriend answers, rolling her eyes and crossing her arms.

"What is going on?" Jisung asks, clearly don't understanding a bit of the conversation.

Carrie doesn't let anyone answer and snaps her fingers. The demons look around, and they were back home. Hell, a dark and creepy place, sinister people with horrendous aspects. The blonde without further starts walking towards her father. Wherever she went with her friends, the demons began to comment among themselves on the return of the Princess and the only group of demons that had courage to cintinue living among humans. While they were walking there, Carrie gave a silent treatment to her boyfriend, and he, desperate, tried to apologize for what he did. But she couldn't care less.

Finally, she arrived in her father's quarters. Carrie knocks on the door and walks in, signaling the rest to follow her. Lucifer, who was in his human form, showing himself to be a tall man with black hair and well looking, as soon as he feels the presence of the seven young demons, he smiles.

"My beautiful child, welcome back." Lucifer looks at the daughter he was proud to have, praising her and making her feel good at home.

"Hello, Father. It's good to be back." Carrie replies to her father, Lucifer and looks around to see if she sees her mother, Eve.

"She's not with us anymore, my child." Lucifer tells his daughter, who just kept quiet, and then looks at the group behind her, "I see you did exactly what I asked."

"Of course, Father. You're our King."

"Good. Did my daughter told you why I called you?" He asks sitting on his throne and looking at the demons in front of him, the six shook their heads negatively. Only Carrie knew, "I'm sure you all know what it's the Antichrist, and today we are here to welcome him and prepare the demons for the war."

"Excuse me, my lord, but isn't Antichrist supposed to be a boy and your first child? Carrie—" Felix is interrupted.

"Yes, and he is right here."  Lucifer rises again from his throne and points to Chan.