Prologue: "We're Back and Better Than Ever!"

Before we start I would like to make it clear that you are a soldier for making it to the sequel of this. If you haven't read the book before this, Five Nights At Freddys YT, then please read it first to avoid confusion. Thank you!

Seemingly harmless words of a poster, yes? Well not to some. By some I mean the ones who survived that night, that job even. Those poor unfortunate souls who are trapped in that godforsaken place for as long as they shall 'live'. The pizzeria was forced to close after the reports of missing- or dead- individuals was accidentally released by a member of staff who was patrolling the night before. Since then people had took it upon themselves to make sure that the pizzeria never saw the light of day again. It worked for a year or so before an unexpected buyer came to town and bought the place for a significant amount of money. The pizzeria had been refurbished and the animatronics were fixed to the best of their abilities- which resulted in a new bunny animatronic seeing as Bonnie was beyond repair for some reason. Even then Bonnie was stuck on 'free roam' mode which meant he was always free to roam around, even when it wasn't dark. The missing individuals were never found and it was presumed that they had either taken refuge somewhere within the building, they had been forcefully stuffed into a suit or had escaped- though the last one was highly unlikely.

Seven new people hope to take on the job as the security guard at Freddy Fazbears Pizza but now there are more risks. More animatronics, less reaction time and high chances of their inevitable deaths. Yet they still take their chances and hope they are lucky enough to survive Five Nights at Freddy's.