Chapter One; Creepy Animatronics Day One}

"Hey there kids and welcome to Freddy Fazbears Pizza! Me and Bonnie welcome you with open arms to our humble abode!" The bear animatronic spoke cheerily as we walked past it. "Pretty sure we're not kids." Olivia replied as we all began laughing and we soon hushed as we heard a low groan emit from the bear.

"You feeling okay bro?" Skippy asks it before Dragon pulls her back, "Don't touch it! Don't you remember the huge conspiracy with this place?"

"That was last year plus this place was taken over by some new guy. We don't need to worry about these things." Skippy spoke simply as she gazed into the bears hollow eyes, "Your eyes are strange, they look really human like and they're smaller than you would expect..."

"Get away. Stay away." The bear spoke in a low growl which caused everyone to jump back, "Woah calm it dude, what's your problem?" Pixel asks it as the bear lifted its arm up in a stammering motion before stopping abruptly. Suddenly the animatronics head begins to twitch violently and then its body did the same.

"I think you broke him." Olivia says as the bear falls down with a loud bang which was soon followed by a member of staff running out quickly. He looked similar to one of the people who went missing last year, dirty blond hair and blue eyes to match. He looked sleep deprived and skinnier than him though so I just pass it off as a coincidence.

"Ugh this stupid thing always does this. Sometimes I hate this place..." He mumbles quietly as he pulls the bear back up to its feet before hitting it harshly, "Why did I take this job?" He then looks up at all of us who were standing in complete confusion, "Sorry. This always happens so you have nothing to worry about. Freddy malfunctions around this part of the day which is rather strange, huh?" We all nod our heads as Sophie speaks up,

"Hey you look similar to someone who went missing around about a year or go." He scratches his head in confusion and then shakes it, "Must be a one off, I'm pretty sure I'd remember that!"

"Yeah but your names the exact same as that guy--" "Look I'm not supposed to be off duty right now so I'm gonna have to cut this short. If you're after something like a job or whatever then I can help you. If not then I'm afraid I'm gonna go."

"Wait!" Dragon shouts after him, "What if we do want a job here?" "Are you crazy? Did you not see that thing earlier?" I whisper to her but she shrugs it off, "So what do you say?"

"Sure. Helps always appreciated. Come back later and you can all start your shifts." "How much later?" I question, "Around about midnight."

"Who in their right mind works at midnight in a creepy pizzeria which, may I remind you, killed over three people and the others went missing?" Skippy questions as she kicks a stone along the ground, "I don't care what you guys say, I'm still saying that we shouldn't do this."

"We wouldn't be here if Dragon hadn't gotten us the jobs." Sophie sighs as Dragon looks at her with an offended look on her face, "I just want to know what that place is really like at night, alright? If those animatronics can kill them shouldn't they be locked up?"

"They can't be on shutdown mode all night because if they do then they're more likely to have internal errors and break down easier," I say, "but apparently all machines have this kill mode so that's cool."

"How is that cool? That's terrifying. Scary. Weird." Olivia retorts, "I just want to go home right now. It's way too cold to be out at night." "Then go home, we're not stopping you." I reply as Olivia sighs loudly, "I'm too lazy."

"I thought so." I say as I look up at the sign in front of the building, "Well this is it. This is the place. Do we just go in or what?"

"We've been expecting you. Please... come in."