chapter 6/ Dubai

The 6weeks are almost over and I've recently moved back in with my mom a few weeks ago , matt joined me , since matt is even more vine famous he earns a little money from it all, including his YouTube videos and his merch., so he's saving up on a small little apartment somewhere in California or the USA somewhere , depends where is the best place, I know we are young but I think it's best if we get our own place now I'm pregnant, we can get our own space.

School is on Tuesday, today is Friday and my mom has booked us a little holiday away in Dubai for 4days before school starts, so me and matt and mom have packed all ready for our flight early this morning , we are staying at, Elba Trereka. Mom booked me and matt a separate room just for us! With a double bed, nothing special but at least we get our own space.

5:12am

We are all downstairs putting the bags in the trunk of the car , we didn't have breakfast this morning so we will go to Wendy's or McDonald's on the way to the airport.

Milo our dog , has been sent over to matts dads house as he requested to look after him while were away.

"Come in everyone get in the car" mom says about to lock the door.

Me and matt scramble into the back of the car. It's getting harder for me to get in and out of things now I'm getting more tired and my emotions are all over the place. I'm almost 12weeks pregnant now and I'm showing a lot more. I'm excited about the baby and can't wait to be a young mom. I'm not willing to give up my bikinis so I decide to wear them on vacation.

It's been about 1hour drive, we already got McDonald's on the road trip to the airport. Mom parks the car put and we enter the airport going thorough security , we wait around until we can board the flight , he waited around 40minutes until be could board.

"We can board!" Matt said excitedly. "thank you Anna I really appreciate this treat." He said to my mom.

She smile and said "my pleasure"

We take our seats on the plane matt is near the window and I'm in the middle and mom at the end.

" this is the captain speaking, please watch the safety tape,and fasten your seat belts we are going to take off.

"Do you think I should tell the fans?" He said

"About what?" I replied

" about your pregnancy?" He said scrolling on his phone.

"Yeah sure just don't upset them , you don't know how they will handle it" I said looking at him.

Matt presses the twitter app and starts writing a tweet.

Tweet- A lot of things have changed you guys and it's time you know.

2ndtweet- I'm going to be a dad.. Yes Tess is pregnant and I want you to be supportive of that. I love my fans.

-

-

-

-

-

We have landed in Dubai, and make our way off the flight to the cabs to get taken to the hotel.

We arrived at the hotel. I was getting looks were ever I walked , so what Im pregnant have they never seen a pregnant person before gosh! Matt gripped my hand and smiled at me , he keeps telling my to ignore them but it's hard not too when I'm getting stared at all the time.

We finally got into the lobby and me and matt waited for my mom to check in.

"Babe" matt said

"Yess?" I replied