one.

A/N- hey y'all so yes i know everything is not capitalized because i have my automatic caps off because i just hate using capital letters lmao so ignore that, i'm sorry. hope you enjoy the story;)

naomi's pov
***
i swear to god i hate this damn boarding school so much. the only thing good are the parties and there hasn't been one since the headmaster found out about the weed..now how the hell do you sneak weed into a boarding school? whatever.

"hey nay you look kinda lost..you need help?" mila grinned sympathetically.

mila has been my bestfriend ever since i got here two years ago, god damn life was good back then. i still had a stash of blunts and a hot ass roommate i was practically in love with..but when heidi's parents took her out of the school my heart was broken and i started smoking ten times more until i finally ran out of blunts. my ass was broke too so even the local drug dealer couldn't help me out.

i looked at mila with my tired eyes "i don't understand why heidi's parents took her out man.."

"god damn naomi when the fuck are you going to get over her ass, she's gone. plus she wasn't even cool, she hated me and used you for sex. you know it, i know it."

you know, mila wasn't wrong and i hated that she wasn't. it was true, heidi stayed fucking other girls while we were together. that shit hurted i swear to god. but i let her get away with it because i was in love with her.

i stared at mila for a good 30 seconds. "so naomi, are you going to answer me or..? because i really need to know when you're going to get over her so i can plan my damn celebration party."

"mila i swear to god if you.."

right as i was about to answer mila, the door to the classroom we were sitting in slammed open, which caught everyone's attention. what stood in the doorway made me start sweating..everywhere, and i mean everywhere. i stared at the beautiful, sexy, fucking majestic brown and what looked to be neon colored haired girl while she walked to take a seat right behind me and mila.

"the shows over bozos, stare at someone else the fuck."

i gulped and looked at mila attempting to finally answer her question without stuttering

"now, mila, now."

"wait what.." mila looked at me wide eyed and then looked at the girl, who was staring at us pretty hard too. "naomi, no!" the bell cut her off before she could say anything else. i smirked at her before running away to go get my lunch.

"wonder what she did to get herself sent to this hell hole" heaven was as intrigued in the girl as i was. he's always liked helping me with my..well everything. he likes to help me with my problems, with girls, especially heidi of course. he hated her just as much as mila did though. but no matter how much they hated her they always helped me out when i was crying about her or being angry with her or even ignoring her.

"well let's think, you were sent here because of drugs, depression, and how you got abused, and because your guardians think they can turn you straight so......maybe she was sent here for drugs?" mila loved to rub my problems in my face because all we did was laugh about them usually.

"DruGs MaYbe?" i mocked mila to annoy her.

"bitch shut the fuck up that's not even what i said, if you're going to mock me at least remember what i said dumbass"

i rolled my eyes and looked back at the girl who somehow had already made a friend, who was actually a friend of mine too..or should i say a friend of milas. mila is so much more popular than me and i hate it, but she always says i'm her number one so that makes me feel better i guess.

"holy shit they're coming over here!" i flinged myself around in my seat so i could look at my friends again.

"hey guys, this is billie. she's new. i heard that mila and naomi have already met her though" jackson stared at me, the billie girl must have told him that we were staring, and he knows how rude i can be sometimes so i'm guessing he was basically suggesting that i should be nicer.

"hi. sorry i stared at you in math, i just can't keep my eyes off a pretty girl." i winked.

mila elbowed me right in my side because she knew what i was trying to do. it's not my fault though. i'm used to getting what i want all the time, and this billie girl is what i want. so, i'm gonna work at it, i don't give a shit what mila thinks.

"what the fuck were you trying to do!?" mila yelled at me while we were walking back to our dorm.

"shut up, be happy i'm not talking about heidi right now."

"i am happy! but you can't just flirt with her! you don't know if she's straight or not!"

i didn't think about that.

"mila, even if she was, who says i can't make her gay? no james charles shit though."

mila glared at me meanly.

"naomi, golden rule, never fall for a straight girl."