Chapter three

This chapter is dedicated to my first follower nunanasibah
And my second follower Azmastr202
I hope you guys will check out my work and like it.

It my first time though.....

*******
You guys must summit your assignment first thing tomorrow... Understood? Yes Mrs Sandra...

We answered our English teacher before dashing out to swim..

Girls first.....Mr Andrew our class teacher instructed

Hey! Ana lorena.. Right?
One of my class mate whose name was Maya asked me..

Yeah.. but I preferred you call me pearl I said... Then I turned and gave Anabelle an angry look..

If she hasn't call me that in the class she wouldn't has known my second name given by my grandma that's now late..

I miss my sweet grandma... Ana!
Anabelle distracted me from my thoughts... What? I said looking away... Look it wasn't my fault Maya called you that name ok...

How many times do I have to tell you not to call me that in school?

OK am sorry she said...
I only allow my loved ones to call me that....

It was too sweet to allow mere people to call me that...Precious Ana Lorena... It sounds so sweet I said facing Anabelle, I love pearl also...
But since my grandma named me Ana Lorena, I specified to be called that by my loved ones.

At the swimming pool :Anabelle pushed me inside,hey that was rough I said frowning.

Keep your story for the gods she replied...

You are so annoying... I said before finishing she started splashing water on my eyes...

Annoying thing...
This annoying thing is your best friend and you can't do without her.. She said.

Hey stop I don't like it... I said
But I Marcus Anabelle, I do and She started laughing.

......
Hey you are back from school? Santi said.. Yeah I answered...
For a moment, every where was silent, beside my brother looks bothered so I decided to break the silence "You look pale", is there anything you wanna share with me?

U hmm it nothing just exhausted he said... You sure?  Yeah

OK I decided to go and fetch my food from the kitchen... Mom already prepared our launch since she said she'll becoming back late from work today...

"Sister"! Santiago called has I was about to enter the kitchen... Yes I answered.

Uhmm... He just uhmmmed what What wrong with him I thought...

I wanted to tell you something he said,ok am all ears I said nervously....

He looked at me and gave me a smile...Santiago please talk is anything bothering you, let me know, you can tell, don't you trust me? I'm your sister, I'll always be here to help you out.. I almost started crying at his silence it was killing me slowly....

OK OK 👌! Calm down he said

U h'm...another u h'm! This time I was angry

I just wanted to tell you that I love you so much.. You are the best sister anyone could ever hope for, he said....

At first I was angry and happy to hear those sweet words at the same time...

That unlike him "seriously "that all you wanted to say I asked and I started throwing pillows at him without waiting for him to reply..

For like 10mins we were throwing pillows at each other and it was fun....

I might not like playing with others but with my brother and Anabelle, it different ....I really love playing with them...

After messing up the house with our rouch play then we decided to arrange the house before eating and finally do our house work...

......
Pearl! Mom and dad are back Santiago said from the sitting room ...

Then I rushed out to welcome them... Mom dad... "You people came back together ?"  How come... You like to poke into others business santi said...
Keep quiet I replied

Stop barking he said... What!  It seems you forgot I'm your elder sister Uh...

Not again guys...mom said .my head hurts due to your fight, cat and rat she added

The most annoying part is that they can't do without each other dad said teasing...

OK we are sorry I said but explain how you got... I went to his office mom cut in before I could complete my words.

Oh! was all I said

Wait.... Are you my mom why are questioning me she asked with a confused emotion... Just wanted to know, she's your little mom, dad answered and that made me blush.... I winked at my mom.