Chapter six

We got to the boutique around 1.00pm,and waited for dad to park his red color ferrari at a safe place before going into the store.

Immediately we entered, the entrance door was opened by a guy with dark curly hair,he has a very attractive smile and looks around his early twenties,may be 22/25,I guessed.

Good afternoon, you are welcome to Louis Boutique says the young handsome man..

Sometimes I wonder why fine guys are being referred to as handsome,honestly!...

Some guyz hand is as hard as wood while their legs are like the models leg, well if you ask for opinion, I think it should be like this: my Definition of fine guy is God-fearing,smooth and fresh skin, tall or short but preferably tall with muscular and lastly romantic, don't look at me like that, I'm not a bad gal.

Then I Will call a guy that has a very soft and tender hands "Handsome"
A guy that has a beautiful legs will be "Legsome "
Then both will be Handleg some guy... I know it not funny, I'm bored to be with that is what most people think about me but I don't care.

Mom walked around picking different clothes from every angle

I was just watching them has they into different clothes.

What happen pearl? You aren't checking out the clothes santi said.

They have a very nice collections here mum says.. I'm, well I haven't found my choice I answered.

After 20mins marathon parade, I decided to pick a gown.It a red simple gown.
I went into the changing room and put on the gown it looks very beautiful.

Oh my gosh! You look beautiful honey mom said which made everyone in the store to turn to me

Wow! Is she your daughter a young man who looks like 30 or there about asked.

Yes she's mom answered with a proud and wide smile.

If you don't mind may I ask her out on a date? he asked
Before mom could reply dad answered from behind.

Yes we do,our daughter isn't met for a old man that's old enough to be her grandfather.

Jesus!
Santiago busted out laughing sarcastically.

I know sir, your beautiful sexy daughter needs a well loaded guy to talk her to heaven so that she wouldn't end up with a taxi driver.

On hearing that, dad became angry and almost hit him but mom Stop him.

Listen mhister my sister isn't a ATM card to withdraw money from a bastard mother fucker like you.
Wow! I feel so special...

Honey come let go pay and get out of here, dad said grabbing my hand... No no dad I said which made my dad to stop.
I don't want the clothe.

But why? mom asked.. I think the clothe is too tight. "Excuses,Just to avoid wasting of money"
No my princess, it looks amazing on you dad said. Santiago also nodded his head in agreement with dad likewise mom so I give in... Now the question is...am ever going to wear this, I don't attend party and don't wear something sexy to church.... .

Hey!ma beautiful people
How are you doing?
Sorry for updating late.

Q:what do you do when you are boiling in anger
Mine:Be in a private place and Listen to inspirational music.

What about you? 

Please and please don't forget to vote and comments

Thanks,
    Wealth.