Chapter twelve

"Beloved,I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in good heart even as thy soul prospered.
Says  John 1:2

******
Hello Mrs Martins good evening,how have you been? Says The crazy beautiful friend of mine. Fine dear, hope the cat and rat of this house didn't roost you alive with their fangs?
No ma'am she retorted.

Wow!  Wonderful mom, you called your children cat and rat, fantastic Santi says.

Sister He called.
Yes brother, I answered.

Mom and US will not be on talking terms for three weeks.
Fantastic I said, nodding my head again in agreement.

Well I got my husband to talk to...
Besides,best friends can't do without fighting,you know.

She came closer to Santi and I and hugged, then she whispers.

"Fight adds spices to relationship"Boom! She withdraw from hugging us.

Really! Santi asked.
Yes really!
Mom don't forget that too much seasoning could destroy relation.

I know, it won't be too much, it just for Three weeks.
She yawned, covering her mouth with her right hand, finally there will be peace in the house, No mommy, warn your baby boy to stop disrespecting me, please remind him, I'm the headest child of this family. No mom tell your little precious, to stop behaving like a baby.She started singing there is gonna be peace in the house and left us mouth opened.

Like seriously! Mom.

******
You guys should come out, the drive will take us an hour to get to the hotel, Dad says.

My parent and Mr and Mrs Marcus"Ana's parent,are out side waiting for us.

Ana please let go, our parents are waiting for us outside. I don't understand why on earth she's putting on makeup in the night.

What all this bull shit?They are waiting for us and you guys are here rubbing mixture of clay soil called mascara on your face says the head of the house,Santiago of course.

'Dah bhoi is a pain in the ass'.

Mr omniknowest "all knowing",don't tell me you don't know the difference between black and yellow?So bad. Ana said.

Besides, I need to look gorgeous, who knows,Justin Bieber might be on board over there.

That's her celeb crush.
While mine is :Mine self.

Except you won't call me a lesbian, then its Ariana Grande, little mix and fifth harmony and lot more.

Well I do,pointing to the dressing mirror,that thing you guys call mascara is a mixture of clay soil with colouring.

After packaging it with the help of machine, you named it mascara.
I'm a genius, he smiled victoriously.

No you were a genius, Ana said.

****
The drive to the hotel was not too fast and above all it was silent.

So I took advantage of the silence to see the beautiful building we were driving past. Lot of beautiful houses, some were hospitals, organization.

Wow! Beautiful city, I knew my country is beautiful but I never imagined it to be so amazing.

I guess this is one of the disadvantages of staying indoor always, I whispered to myself and shift my gaze to Santi, who was sleeping peacefully like an innocent child.

I smiled, remembering the moment he always torment me like his happiness depends on my anger.

Then I saw Ana, she's is also sleeping. Ana's dad is sitting at the front seat busy talking with dad, only God knows what they talking about, Ana's mom and my mom, they engrossed their self in something.

I lifted my chin to know what Pup***.Hmm... They are watching something on mom's pad.

Beep!
Message, who could it be?

You guys coming right
Alex..
Me :yeah, on our way.

Wait.. I can't remember giving my number to Any of my class mates.
Well maybe through my documents.

Knock knock, my name is sleeping beauty, the body needs to rest,it not a fire wood.

Ha ha.. I know it not funny, no need to mock me please, I don't entertain insult.

****
Twenty minutes later.

Did anyone release laughing gas into the air?
Wake up Sleeping Beauty.
Ugh! Alex, Maya Louis.

Oh no I forgot,I sleept off in the car and not my mini soft bed with pinkish bed cover.

Hey wonderful families! Welcome to WAB Suite and hotel.
Thanks Mrs Riley, we echoed.

Well it time to have dinner,please everyone come.

Stay tuned.

Much love from
Wealth.

NB: