Chapter five

..............
I woke up lazily this morning and my head really hurts as if I'm in a very noisy environment.

Then I shifted my gaze to check if my brother is awake or not, but to my surprise the bed was empty.. Which means he has woken up before I.That unlike him, I mean you will need to ring upto five bells at the same time before successfully waking him up.

......
I quickly rushed to the bathroom to brush my teeth before heading out to see my parents, it's Saturday.. Which means they are going to be around all through the day except they have an outing .

Good morning mom... I kissed her chicks slightly,then move to my dad who was watching "Today's News" on channel at the sitting room.

Good morning dad I hugged him bending a little since he Was sitting on the couch,morning my angel, how was your night?

Great! I mumbled and yours I asked?, 'same pretty 'I blushed at that, well if you ask me...I think my dad his the only male who makes me blush and sometimes Santiago does but his very naughty and teasing but I think that makes me love him more..

It seems someone has forgotten today's plan, dad whispered in my ear while I was helping mom make the breakfast...

To.. da.I was still trying to remember when santi bugged in, we are going for shopping! Santi snapped, damn you pearl,how could you be so forgetful?

How do you even pass your exams, I guess Anabelle will be the solution to that he added.

Santiago! I shouted annoyingly.

Other people greet their sister with smiles and kisses when they wake up in the morning but my own brother always approach me with insult and finally feel great for ruining his sister's mood.anyway am use to being insulted by my brother.. .

I said it with so much affection like I was really hurt..since santi likes to taunts me always, even I decided to always attack him emotionally with my acting skill..Well don't be surprised, if you remember I mentioned something earlier about hiding my talents, I gat talents but good at hiding them.im always scared of facing people to show my talent.

Why? I don't know

Maybe, because am scared of being embarrassed, cuz I hate it alot.

Though mom and Anabelle had tried their best to help overcome my fear but later drop when they found out that their efforts was in vein....

"Back to reality"

I continued "my own brother has the nerve to talk to me anyhow he feels like.

But can you talk to your seniors at school that way? This time I was facing him, mom and dad were silent watching in disbelief though I get angry easily but I always hide them,am sure if you are to write a story about me, you will titled it "The hidden girl"

Well it not like I care.

I almost wanted to start laughing but retrieved the laughter that was forming up chicks but instead of laughing, I bursted out faking my cry and using my two hands to cover my face..

I ran to the room immediately, first I was feeling guilty for the wonderful performance, the scene I created I mean...

5mins later I heard a knock on the door,pearl please open the door... Santi said.

Well I couldn't keep my brother waiting so I opened it..

To my surprise he wasn't the only person there, mom dad I said quietly but loud enough for them to hear...

Then santi suddenly gave me a hug, at first I was shocked but reluctantly hug him back...

Am sorry sister pearl please, he mumbled

No santi you don't need to apologize it all my fault, I shouldn't have said all that..

Mom and dad just watch us and finally came to hug us...it ok kids mom said...

Do you still want to go for shopping? dad asked

Then santi looks at me like his waiting for me to talk first..

Yes dad I said and   also nodded his head in supporting my answer...

Alright then go dress up, and please don't take like forever just to dress up,mom teased us....
OK! We said....

Hello beautiful people!
Happy reading
And please please vote, comment and share this story with your friends...

Then follow @Wealth33
On watt pad and twitter

Thanks,
Wealth