Chapter Fifteen

"To every every thing there's a season and a time to every purpose under the heaven:...
Ecclesiastes 3:1".

Time
" It's not something that swings around you,
Neither is it something you could control at the tips of your fingers.. So make every seconds count "

By
Wealth

....
The next morning.

"The beautiful morning sunshine made it way through the window, falling on my round baby face,beautifully disturbing my dream".

It was a beautiful dream about tonight's party.

"Hi little miss sleeping beauty".Ana says teasingly.

Good morning little miss annoying bestie. I said jokingly.
Ha ha! So funny,Bianca says.I never knew you were a comedian,She added with a smirk.

"I was wondering if I'm the only genius one that notice that".
Ana said.
whatever, I muttered.

***
'You are swimming like a cat fish'.
Ok annoying bestie, thanks for the info.Unfortunately,it not needed, which means you can keep your comment to yourself.

"Instead of you to admit that, your swimming style is just like the way snake crawl, you are busy splitting thrash out of your mouth,idiot".

Yeah..And this idiot is your best idiotic friend. I retorted.

"Language!"
She exclaimed splashing water at me.

What! You are unbelievable.
You started it first Marcus Anabelle.

"Must you always do, eat and follow everything I do"?.

I leaned beside the pool walls for support staring at her with an unbelievable expression.

I need an answer "precious Pearl".

She ask like a mother asking her daughter about a very serious matter.

Annoying thing, I muttered and hissed before going out of the pool.

Did you just call me a thing? She asked.

I ignored her and went to meet Santi, who was talking to Claudia, Alex sister.

Only God knows what they are talking about.He hasn't even said hello to me today and his here engrossed in talking with Claudia.

So annoying.

I'm stock in watching this two twat here.What Should I do? I was about to turn so as not to distract their beautiful conversation. 'Honestly..To say I'm not angry is irrational.
Imagine my brother engrossed in a conversation with a girl and he can't even spend thirty minutes with me without throwing some of his thrash at me
What a kid bro.I gat, given to me by my Heavenly king'.I smiled.

"Sister".

Santi called out to me.
Yes.. I answered.

"Any problem"?

No just came to check out on you.

"Please excuse me guyz"Says the miss little twat, she looks so fat like a bag of flour. I mumbled under my breath.

No it fine.. I mean I..uhm.. You can continue your chat. I said gesturing for her to have her sit.

"No...We weren't talking about anything important.. See you later Santi".

"Sure" He retorted.

I just stood there like a forgotten statue.

Wait! Did someone just call my brother..the pet name I gave him. I mean any other person can call him that but not this outsider.

This fat and short girl, she looks like a plier with those knocked knee's of hers.The red trousers that she wore makes her figure perfect for the description of pliers.

"Pearl!.. You ok?"

Uhm!. Yes I'm.

It was until Santi called me, I realized that I have been staring at the way Claudia existed to.

"Ok Now,enough of this weirdo.Can you please tell me what is the reason behind those looks".

What?!
I mean what look are you talking about? I don't understand.I asked with a confused expression.

"Of course yes, you do.Why were you looking at her as if you were measuring the perfect Size of coffin that will be best for her".

Santiago!

Will you please stop saying nons.
I was just checking her out.. I mean to say she is beautiful.

"Yeah, very beautiful.. Too beautiful and young for someone to be thinking about the best collection to wear for her funeral"He said,his tone laced in sarcasm.

Annoying.

"what annoying? "He asked.

You were talking to her like tomorrow will never come. You didn't even bother to come by and say hello to me.

"Oh lord!
Where is my strong sister?
My precious Pearl.. Where have you gone to.. I missed you".

He took small quantities of sand and blew it up unto the air.

"She wasn't weak at all, very strong and full of energy to handle every circumstance.
Eveyone envies her maturity.

Unfortunately,I loss due to lost of memories.

God please, give my sister the type of husband that doesn't talk to ladies if possible guys inclusive, so that she won't start calling her husband a gay".

He knelt down and lifted up his head.While saying it.

"I'm just wondering, how many ladies will have to visit the grave in their early age due to my sister's jealousy".

I will have to stop you there... I'm not jealous, I was just angry.

OK? I asked.

Sure K. He retorted.

We are just friends.. No need to be sweating like a Christmas goat.

He says and kiss my right checks. Love you sister.

Before I could utter a word, he dismissed his self.

Wait? Was that true.
I'm not jealous right.

OR Am I ?....

***
Guys..please go to your room and rest.Says Mrs Riley our 'Principal'

"Yes ma'am".
We echoed and depart to our various room.

The main reason for our being here and the paparazzi, we have been doing for like a month now.

I guess.. It will soon be time.

Don't forget to look up unto the most High.

Stay tuned.

Vote, comment and share.

Thanks,
Wealth.