Chapter 2

THE PLAN IS!!! This story will be updated every SATURDAY. 

I have seven stories now and it's hard to keep on top of them all, so I have a day for each story.

Monday - One Direction's Mentor

Tuesday - Lake House

Wednesday - Step A Little Closer To Me

Thursday - Bullied

Friday - Vampires? Nah...

Saturday - Daddy Direction

Sunday - Letters To 1D 

-Louis-

"umm... boys, this is May" i gestured to May, who was happily eating the sandwich i had given her. 

"and she is...?" Liam asked me.

"i don't know... i found her at the bus stop all alone. her parents abandoned her yesterday" i told them. their eyes all widened and they all instantly jumped up and came over to May. she giggled at the sudden attention and turned to me.

"daddy, i still don't know these people" she said.

"this is Daddy Harry, Daddy Liam, Daddy Zayn and Daddy Niall" i told her, pointing to them all in turn.

"hello" she said cheerfully.

"hello!" The lads all said enthusiastically. 

"Daddy, can i go and see Daddy Harry?" she asked. Harry smiled. i nodded and put her down on the floor. she ran over to Harry and jumped into his open arms. 

"you have swirly hair" she commented, poking the side of his head with her small finger.

"so do you" he said, poking the side of her head gently. i smiled.

"can we keep her? please?" i pleaded to Liam.

"well... i don't know..." he said. 

"Please?" i begged. Liam looked over to Harry and May, who were now playing peek-a-boo. don't ask why, i really don't know. he sighed, meaning he had given in.

"fine. but we need to get her the appropriate clothes, feed her the right foods, and she CANNOT leave our sight" he warmed. i nodded eranestly. he smiled and looked at May. then i realized something. she needs to be properly adopted. i went over to May and grabbed her from behind. she let out a happy squeal and giggled.

"daddy you scared me!" she said. i laughed. 

"well, May, you need some clothes!" i said happily.

"let's all go" Liam suggested. we all nodded. i went down to my car, then realized something else. we need a booster seat for her. 

"we need a booster" i said to Harry. he nodded and went to his car.

"i'm just going to go and buy a booster" he yelled to all of the boys.

"okay!" they all yelled back. we all climbed into my car, me in the drivers seat. Niall was bouncing May in his lap. i put the keys in the ignition so i could turn on the radio. i nodded along to the beat of Scream by Usher. i drummed my fingers on the steering wheel. after about ten minutes, Harry came back, carrying a pink booster seat with purple flowers. it was cute, and perfect for a little girl of May's age. he smiled and put it in the middle seat in the back of the car. i think i need a bigger car...

Zayn had to sit on Liam's lap, because out of all of us, he was the lightest. this was so illegal.

Harry climbed into the car and put on his seat belt. i laughed as i watched Zayn and Liam struggling to get their seatbelt over both of their laps. May was giggling, and Niall was full on cracking up. Harry was chuckling as Zayn and Liam were both yelling and fidgeting. 

"Liam it's not high enough up, it's hurting my legs" Zayn complained. 

"well, i'm being crushed too!" Liam said.

"OWWWWWWW!!! too high up, too high up!" Zayn yelled as the seatbelt clicked into it's place. 

"then move it down!" Liam told him in a 'are-you-seriously-that-stupid' tone. Zayn wriggled about for a minute or two, then sat still.

"can we move now?" i asked.

"yeah" Zayn said. i chuckled, shaking my head and shifted into first gear. i pulled out of the driveway and drove to the nearest Shopping centre. we all climbed out, May was holding Zayn and Liam's hands. we all walked into the shopping centre. i saw a shop which looked okay for little girls clothes. i pointed to it and told everyone to go in there. we went in and i found a lot of stuff for her. she had to go and try them on. we went to the changing rooms and we were given a number for a stall in the men's area. i took May's hand and she and i went into the stall. okay, since she isn't technically my kid, or family, it felt wrong to help her change, so i told her to change and i turned my back to her. 

"daddy i'm dressed" she said after a minute. i turned around and smiled. she looked SO cute! i decided to get her those, and the other clothes that are the same size that we brought. she got changed again, me with my back to her, then she slipped her hand in mine. i looked down at her and she was back in her clothes. i went and paid, then we went back home. i took out all of her clothes and hung them up in my wardrobe. her clothes were so small compared to mine!

i looked at the time. 8:00pm. how time flies when you're shopping. 

"MAY! COME HERE PLEASE?" i yelled. i heard May running to my room. she knocked on the door then entered. 

"you wanted me, Daddy?" she asked. i nodded.

"yeah. Can you go in the shower please?" I asked her. She nodded. 

"okay daddy" May smiled. I got her in the shower and left her to wash her body. 

"DADDY!!!" May yelled. 

"Yes?" I asked from the other side of the door.

"Can you wash my hair pleases?" She asked. I was unsure of what to do. I decided to go in and wash her hair because it wasn't like I was doing anything wrong. I smiled at her.

"Make sure your hair is nice and wet for me" I told her. She nodded and put her head under the water. I put some shampoo in my hands and she turned around so I could reach the back of her head. I started massaging the shampoo into her scalp and made it nice and frothy, before getting the showerhead and rinsing it out. I put some conditioner into her hair and left it for two minutes like you're supposed to do. I rinsed it out and turned off the shower. I grabbed her a nice fluffy towel and wrapped it around her. I squeezed her hair so the excess water dripped out and lifted her out of the bath. I put her down on the floor and told her to get dried while I went and got her some pajamas. I put them on a dry spot on the bathroom floor and dried May's hair. I handed her some clean underwear. She pulled them on and I helped her into her PJ's. She took my hand and we walked into the living room. 

"Zayn? can we borrow your hairdryer?" I asked. He nodded and hurried to his flat to get it. he came back about five minutes later with lots of different hairbrushes and his hairdryer. He handed them to me and told me I could keep them because he had extras. he had an extra hairdryer?? Well, this is Zayn we're talking about... I thanked him and lead May to the sofa near the socket to plug the hair dryer into. I plugged it in and brushed through her wet hair with one of the many brushes Zayn gave me. I turned on the hair dryer and made sure it wouldn't burn her head. I started drying and brushing through her hair until it was perfectly dry. I finished and put her parting in so it was perfetly straight and in the middle. I put down the hair dryer and hairbrushes. I left the hairdryer out but not plugged in. 

"careful, the hairdyer is hot!" I told May. She nodded and smiled at me. I looked at the TV and noticed what the boys were watching. The Shining. A horror movie rated 15. 

"LADS!! Turn that off!!" I said sternly. 

"Why?" Harry whined. 

"May. Is. Four." I said, getting annoyed. 

"Oh cr--- Crocs! Sorry!" Harry exclaimed and turned it off quickly.

"Nice save" I told him. He nodded and laughed. He turned the TV onto some kids channel and we all sat down and watched some animated thing.